Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:35:08 )
Shadami, I could also use a little snack.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:35:54 )
i hate eating after midnight cause im' afraid of gaining weight i've been working so hard to lose. but darn it i can't sleep if i'm hungry xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:36:39 )
Sleep deprivation is bad for you, too! Just eat something light maybe?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:37:22 )
Don't know if anyone wants to read this...

My very own best friend is a jealous person. Like, she's my best friend and everything, but I'm tired of her being so jealous all the time. Like people would compliment me all the time instead of her, but I'm not even enjoying it because I am a shy person, I rather keep stuff to myself. She would get so jealous because people aren't complimenting her. Whenever we hangout, she would try to put me down and hyped herself up when I'm also trying to hype her up all the time. I'm very secure with myself, I don't need someone to tell me I'm this and that, I know who I am and stuff. I don't understand why she needs to constantly try to pick on me when it comes to physical appearance.

She never introduce me to any of the guys she's talking to or even show me any of their pictures. I'm not the type of person that would go after another person's man. One time we were hanging out with her guy friend, but the whole time he would only compliment on me and I can tell she wasn't having it. After he left for the day, she would tell me that he said this and that just to make me feel bad about myself, when I know that she was just making stuff up so that she can put me down.

I tried to confront her before, but she would just say she's looking out after me by picking on me. I know for a fact, that she has been shady this whole time. She constantly looking at herself in the mirror and think every man is after her. Even when a guy say hello to her, she thinks that he's trying to sleep with her or something. The only reason I'm still friend with her is that I known her for so long, and there are more stuff I like about her than this part of her. I'm pretty confident with myself, so I try to ignore what she said to me, but sometimes I have my weak moments...and it's hard to keep myself together.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:37:27 )
yeah that's what i'm gonna do probably.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:39:36 )
@panda: I'm sorry you're going through that. That's really tough. Friend issues are always the worst... but for what it's worth, I'm here for you.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:39:51 )
Wow Panda, I read that and I'm sorry. -hugs-
I would have told that person so many things and cut them from my life. You don't have to though, I give you props for putting up with them.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:41:55 )
Thank you guys. She wasn't like this before, she started acting like this when she lost a lot of weight and grew longer hair. Now she's obsess with herself. I want my friend back, I'm happy for her that she became a healthier/better looking person, but this kind of personality is not acceptable at all. She shouldn't be putting other people down to make herself feel better. It's not right, she even start making fun of other people too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:43:45 )
Wow, I'm so sorry panda. It really must feel like you lost a friend. I'm proud of you for hanging in there despite such a hard thing though.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:43:47 )
the poor people that change because of appearance changes :[

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:44:05 )
Shadami, yeah I'd get just a little snack so you can at least sleep :)

Panda, wow that's... not really a good friend in my opinion?
Like, there isn't any reason for you to be treated like that by anyone. Especially your friend.
-hugs-

It might be something you'll have to try to bring up to her again.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:44:25 )
Ohhhh I see. A lot of people change when they feel healthier and stuff. Some people change for the worse though. I wish she would just be honest with you about stuff like that. If she's really your friend she shouldn't be putting you down, that's not what friends do. D:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:44:51 )
We share so much memories, but our friendship... It's like on the edge right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:45:05 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you so much! I just changed it and I really like it too.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:46:07 )
i've lost to many friends. and my best friend had his wife cheat and leave him because he lost 150 pounds... i don't really have a say on this because of that ....
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:46:11 )
I am going to have to confront her sooner or later, but I'm sure she will just deny everything.
We went through this earlier this year...we stopped talking for a solid 8 months...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:46:30 )
@panda: I would try to have a serious talk with her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her the truth that you feel like your friendship is on the edge. If she really wants to keep this friendship she'll listen to you and if she just brushes it off then you should just let her go.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:47:34 )
I talked to her before about this earlier this year.
We stopped talking for 8 months, and then she apologized to me and I forgave her.

Now she's doing the same thing again...and I don't want to stop talking to her again.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:47:36 )
Thats really sad, Panda :(
I'd try to talk to her one more time. Put it all out on the table. Explain how you are feeling and how much you miss how she used to be. That you're happy with her being healthy, but the way shes treating yourself and others isn't very nice. Then see how it goes from there. If she tries to fix it, yay. If not, maybe time to get some distance. If she see's you are serious and not wanting to hang out as much, she might change that way too.
Either way, I'm very sorry :( It sucks when things happen between friends.
|

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 11:47:42 )
Everyone is going through so much. Obviously I have my own weight to carry but I just want everyone to know I support them <3
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.