Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:09:12 )

What kind of auction? Is it for art or for items?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:10:04 )
it's for the samuraii sword that i've been trying to get ahold of >.<

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:11:30 )

A yeh that's a rare item. Unfortunaly I am leaving you now. It is bedtime for me. I hope you can find another place to post and earn volts.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:13:06 )
@shadami: 2000 is definitely do-able in a few hours, especially with a thread as boppin' as this one. :O

Also, hi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:13:28 )
Sleep well Vengeance :] i knew it was late for you ^0^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:14:23 )
Hello Addy. :] I post all over the place to so that definetly helps me out. I'm gonna have top pop up and down though to check on my kids and wash dishes. Like i gotta say at 4:30 (about 20 minutes) i have to get up and wash a sinkful of dishes and work on what's for dinner.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:16:41 )
@vengeance: ahh hi and bye! :O

@shadami: oooh yeah that makes it tough. ;w; I wish you luck!

I'm taking the easy way out and just grabbing Taco Bell, I think.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:18:00 )
i can't eat at taco bell. and sadly i can't really have many preservatives or anything like that so i have to make special meals from scratch for myself. xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:25:15 )
@shadami: aw dang ;w; I'm sorry!

I'm pretty lucky in that my allergies are either mild enough or easily avoidable. So far, at least. My friend only just developed an allergy to all fish, so who knows later on. D:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:27:00 )
idk. it may be something i picked up when i got pregnant the first or second time cause your chemical makeup can change. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:34:02 )
Hey *CRIES ETERNALLY*
Someone stole my phone!!!!! It was either my sister or brother D:<
aaaand my nail is literally more than half broken. I can't take it off because it is attached to my skin so either way it's gonna be painful.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:35:55 )
@shadami: Yeah she developed the allergy after her first babby. :c Her body is still re-adjusting a year later. That's so crazy to think about.

@rainbowpanda: D: At least you can likely get it back since they're in the same house?!

and oh no that sounds awful. I'd bandaid the heck out of that.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:36:15 )
oh god no :O i hope your phone gets found. and your nail stops being a butt :O

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:38:39 )
@Addy: NO I CAN'T ARGH stupid siblings. They either won't give it back or will leave it at this house that we are staying at T_T
I do have bandaids but I don't think it would help >.<
Also my other thumb nail already broke and it still hurts
@Shadami: Thanks T_T I hope I can find the theif. I left it in the room I am staying in to charge because the battery died somehow and when I came to up here to check snapchat and maybe vc a friends it was gone. I know it would've been fully charged by now.
Lol I hope it just breaks off and makes my hands look stupid seeing as all my other nails are long besides my thumb nail. (that just broke Sunday)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:42:14 )
ouch :[ i don't kow the pain of long broken nails. i keep mine really short. I can't stand how they get in my way of the way i use my hands.

and they better give your phone back!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:52:29 )
@Shadami: I am used to long nails. I struggle with short nails >.< I don't know how I do, but I am just not used to them.
I got it back, we finally got my brother to confess. Turns out my 12 yr old brother told my 9 yr old brother to hide it, but now we know who it was. It was almost dead too, so I had to re-charge it. I had it charging for (what I THOUGHT was) all day literally.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:55:19 )
but instead it may have only been for a few minutes :[ ugh brothers

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:57:24 )
Ugh yeah probably was since my battery was 69% when I started to charge it. Then it was almost dead when I went back to check my snapchat. Missed calls from my friend. At least I got to talk to her for a few min. -_-
Does anyone go on gaia?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:58:20 )
to sell off my stuff and than when its all gone i'm going to donate all my gold.. er... platinum to someone random.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 03:00:02 )
That is actually exactly what I was doing except I gave away over 10k items and now I am selling my items. This is how much in gold I have:
Platinum: 13,364

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.