Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:03:24 )
I don't like reading books from my phone. I tried it once, but I like having the book in my hands. And when I read, I like to focus completely on that and not multitask while reading. I do way too much multitasking anyway. :D

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:05:36 )
@Siipu: Ah, you're like my mother then. When she reads, you can let a bomb explode next to her and she won't hear it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:06:44 )
Yeah, I'm exactly like that. Especially when it's a good book, I zone out, like there's nothing there except the book. That kind of books are the best.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:14:53 )
@Siipu: It takes a lot for me to completely zone out

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:15:53 )

Yeah, people are different.
But there isn't many books that make me completely zone out while reading.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:19:08 )
i would love to join. is #28 available?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:20:51 )

Hey there josefine!
How are you?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:24:16 )
I like to go to the local park to read books sometimes. It's not very crowded so I can just sit on a bench and zone out while reading. But I often forget to bring warm enough clothes so I gotta go back pretty quick.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:25:18 )
Panda:
@Mini: Hello there! Welcome to the charity :D

@Kjemi: Everyone must hug a Panda ;3

@Shadami: I added you ^^
Thank you. I wanted 37 though if you were going to increase the numbers. xD or 24. I think you combined them. But i didn't expect you to increase the numbers just for me that's super awesome of you!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:25:55 )

Oh yeah, that's amazing! I do that sometimes too, more during Summer tho. Because the same thing would probably happen to me, that I forget to bring enough warm clothes.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:27:44 )
Siipu:

Hey there josefine!
How are you?

im great. im home for the weekend so going back to my school soon. you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:32:48 )

Oh, that's nice. Had fun?
I'm good. About to log out for a while. Gonna read for a while.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:10:40 )
Yeah, summer is the best time to read at parks...other times it tends to rain or snow or just be super cold. ^^" I hope you have a good read c:

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:20:55 )
Siipu:

Oh, that's nice. Had fun?
I'm good. About to log out for a while. Gonna read for a while.

assuming thats for me haha
i had lots of fun but its tiring too
oh nice what are you reading?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:24:54 )

I'm reading Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. She's the main actor in Gilmore Girls, Lorelai.
This books is so hilarious.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:28:54 )
Siipu:

I'm reading Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. She's the main actor in Gilmore Girls, Lorelai.
This books is so hilarious.

never heard about the book but i never read. i really want to be better a reading but i always have to force myself to read. well i hope you love the book (:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:31:02 )

I didn't read much when I was younger. Now it's my way to relax and kinda escape the reality.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:33:07 )
Siipu:

I didn't read much when I was younger. Now it's my way to relax and kinda escape the reality.

i read more a few years ago. now im just busy with friends which is a really bad excuse... but thats life i guess

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:35:02 )

Well, spending time with friends is really important. I actually read more during winter, because I love nothing more than wrapping myself in a blanket with a cup of coffee and a good book. That's like my idea of perfection.

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:39:34 )
Siipu:

Well, spending time with friends is really important. I actually read more during winter, because I love nothing more than wrapping myself in a blanket with a cup of coffee and a good book. That's like my idea of perfection.

true and i love spending time with them. living at a school is different cause im with friends 24/7. one thing thats for sure is that i wont read books the next years time

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.