Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:41:02 )
@pixiebuns: Alright is great!
Aww well I'm glad that you were able to fit in a break!
Oh man it's freezing here as well! ;n; With how the weather is going it feels like it's going to snow on Halloween. XD

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:42:52 )

@RoseyWitch: mhhm.
yeah me too.
it just got cold. it's been like in the 70s lately until this week?
so weird.
i hope it doesnt snow on halloween ; u;
theres already too much christmas in stores rn

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:43:39 )

Work is so slow and people are being stingy today, not wanting to spend more than $10. Like wth..they need to buy more stuff.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:43:42 )
This is Candy Corn.

@pixiebuns: Relaxing is always nice. I am working on more of my work ;P
@star2000shadow: Lol it's really cheap although she prefers 25 ohms over 500 volts.
@RoseyWitch: Yeah and when my parents come home they don't watch them. They work all day literally. *sigh*
My dad should be taking a break cuz he just had a cyst removed from his back, it was HUMONGOUS. It is still bleeding though and he says it hurts a lot.
I only watch 2 of my brothers. I also have another brother and an older sister (16)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:44:53 )

@Panda: hey panda c:
that bugs me. like just do it xD spend the monies lolol

@rainbowpanda: haha fun. i will be working soon.
on more bags and purses. and trying to figure out another idea for a new purse.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:46:39 )

@pixiebuns: yes, lmao! My job is based on sales, we have to try and make each person spend $20 or more per transaction. 3 or more items per transaction too. My monthly sales right now is at 28$ per customer, everyone else is at 18$ per customer including manager....but still I’m not happy that people are being stingy today.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:47:44 )

@Panda: oh man. I had a sale based job once, it was stressful and whatnot. even though i was good at it.
thats awesome your sales are so high though, compared to everyone else.
i wouldnt be happy either.
one bad day can take away from your average xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:47:50 )
@pixiebuns: That's similar to how it's been here! One day I'm sweating the next it's 35 degrees and I'm a Popsicle. XD But I'm hoping not either! I have to dress up with my family so it'd be frustrating. XD

@panda: Eww really? Sheesh, I wonder what's with today and people being stingy. LOL I hope someone with some big bucks comes rolling in. LOL

@rainbowpanda: Sheesh really???? Ugh... So instead you have to pretty much be the parent. But oh I totally understand that! My mom is chronically ill, so I can understand watching them for that as well.
Wait so your sister won't watch them??? Isn't that kind of selfish? XD

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:49:24 )

@RoseyWitch: yeep. its confusing to my body.
i wanna sleep and i feel like i might get sick again ; u;

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:50:29 )

@pixiebuns: I’m very competitive and selling is what I’m good at. I always make sure I am the only one with the highest sales, and so far I beat everyone every month by at least 5-10$ per customer. I’m next up for promotion, so I have to keep my image good every single month. Even my district manager is noticing me because of how high my sales are every month.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:51:03 )
@pixiebuns: Haha I don't doubt that!
Aww sheesh ;n; I'm so sorry. What is it that you have to do today that you're so busy with?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:52:01 )

@RoseyWitch: too late for that haha, my shift is going to be over soon to make up for a whole morning of bad sales. :0 like no one even want help today, so I can’t increase my sales.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:53:08 )
This is Candy Corn.

@pixiebuns: OOO If only you could do a galaxy purse hehe
@RoseyWitch: Oh my sister watched them to but I kind of do all the work. She cooks lunch, but I do the dishes and clean up a bit. She also like never does her work and instead watches youtube and let's our brothers watch youtube/play games when one of them should be doing schoolwork and the other should be dressed and have his teeth brushed. *sigh*
It's life.
My mom is actually crippled, and struggles everyday with the fact that no one will want her to teach because she is working so hard to become a teacher.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:54:02 )
This is Candy Corn.

OMG LINA IS DONE WITH THE BAT IM GONNA GO SEE AHH

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:54:33 )

@Panda: That's really awesome! :D
I'm happy/proud of youu!!

@RoseyWitch: luckily i dont HAVE to do anything the rest of the day. i went around this mornin doin stuff. i wanna work on my sewing projets, but my cat decided its time to snuggle lol

@rainbowpanda: i can absolutely do a galaxy purse

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:55:59 )

@pixiebuns: sorry for my rant. I take my job too serious haha, trying to be a manager when a spot is open. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:56:13 )
This is Candy Corn.

@pixiebuns: OMG YES DO IT!

AHHH IT'S SO CUTE JUST GOTTA RESIZE IT!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:57:09 )

@RainbowPanda: How are you doing with the sets? Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:57:51 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Panda: Uhhh I haven't bought any yet lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:58:07 )
@panda: Really??? Sheesh, people, am I right? BUT I do hope that the next time you work, it makes up for today.

@rainbowpanda: Ahhh okay that's good. I was worried you were taking all of the stress onto yourself. But still, that's not good for the boys. It will make them not care about more important stuff when they grow up if they keep going on like that.
Awww I'm sorry. Trust me I understand that stuff, my mom can't work, she passes out easily. She wants to go back to work but I'm scared if she does she'll get hurt. It's hard to see family go through that stuff, isn't it?
ALSO THAT BAT IS ADORABLE

@pixiebuns: OOOO THAT'S GREAT XD Thankfully you can relax. But ooo sewing?! That's awesome! I've always wanted to get into sewing but never had the time nor materials to do so. OTL What kind of sewing do you do?
Awww that's cute though, hahaha animals make everything awesome. XD

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.