Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:13:05 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: Yes I do. I've been in similar situations.
It's taken me a long time to not just settle because things are okay. They should be more than okay, even if every relationship has its challenges.
You should be able to talk freely about your feelings.
There is nothing wrong with writing things down, or figuring out a way to make sure both of your points get talked about.
If he does these things even if he know you dont like it, thats mean. :/

I'm not good at talking either. My bf is really good i suppose. I think he goes off topic more than I like and we still yell at each other
but we usually come to conclusions and it's not a who's hurt more match. :<
i am always here to talk if you need it, dear. <3

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:29:37 )
@pixiebuns: Yeah you're right. Things should be talked about and we usually don't argue that much but he contradicts himself a lot and then calls me the hypocrite. My anxiety is finally going down since I'm realizing that it's not me who should be worried, yknow? Yeah I want to work things out and talk to him and see what's going on, but to me he's just being unreasonable and hurting me.

Like that's what happened in discord the other day that made him upset. I posted a picture similar to the one's he was posting that I TOLD him I didn't like so I deleted them and told him to put them in NSFW and then he gets mad at me for being a hypocrite.

It wasn't even the same photo??

Thank you for being here <3 It's really helping me calm down. ILY

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:33:13 )

happy halloween everyone :)

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:34:55 )
@Teemo: TEEMO?! Is that league of legends related?
Happy Halloween!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:35:28 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: It sounds like he needs to really think about his own actions.
It's really hard to get someone so set in how they act to see how bad the behavior actually is.
Like I said, he really can be blind to what his actions are doing, he just needs to see this and not just try to hold power over you.
and the picture thing is silly. i do not think it makes you a hypocrite, just because you are comfortable with something that is a little different doesnt make you a hypocrite. sigh.

no problem dear c: i'm glad i was here to talk with you!

@teemo: happy halloween!

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:38:49 )

Thanks Pixie!

@Kawaii Slowpoke: Yes it is! Just take a look at my profile ;)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:39:25 )

@teemo: how are you today?
c:

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:39:51 )
@pixiebuns: Yeah I should really tell him how is actions affect me. I've told him before how ignoring me doesn't solve anything.
AT LEAST say "I'm sorry I can't talk right now, I need some space" or something.

He just read my message so we'll see if he responds with a blow up message that usually comes. He's typing I think since it shows him looking at the message (webcam thing flashing on messenger ap)

@Teemo: Omg that's hilarious

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:49:48 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: yes you should. you do deserve the 'need some space' text at least.
sigh, i hope he doesnt blow up. if he does, it's okay to stand your ground. because you deserve to
feel important to your partner!!

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:53:43 )
@pixiebuns: He said he feels like I don't love him anymore :(
He said that he feels that I am attracted to my friend I met in math class and his nightmare was that I sent him "pics" and then he saw me take my phone into the bathroom with me and was worried thats what I was doing and it was very real for him.

I understand how he feels, I just wish he'd be closer to me and tell me how he feels in the moment and not when I have to ask him several times and get assertive for him to tell me what's going on.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:56:54 )

@kawaii slowpoke: Why would he feel like that?
You should sit down and have a talk, let him list the reasons he feels that and if you feel you arent doing any of that
you guys need to figure out how to communicate love between you.

I understand being upset about that, but that is not something he should hide.
nothing will get better and you will both cause great anxiety to yourself and paranoia and all that :<

Make sure he knows that you can't do anything about it if you dont know how he feels.
<3
maybe we should pm. i can go on FOREVER about things like this.

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:09:39 )
@pixiebuns: Officially taken to PMS

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:19:14 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

Anyone here?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:04:10 )

@RainbowPanda: YesI just got back XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:04:58 )

@vengeance: Lol wb! How are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:07:20 )

@RainbowPanda: Doing good. Got a snack and now our cat can think she can disturb me. How are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:08:25 )

I'm walking around the store currently

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:09:06 )

@vengeance: Yay for snacks hehe. I was eating a lollipop and just got to the gum part, so good.
Lol just hug her and try to annoy her.
I'm great ^-^
@Taemins Lover: Hey Min! Are you gonna buy candy ;u;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:10:42 )

So posted an idea in the feedback forum for a gold sink. Total posted one as well after I made a suggestion somewhere else.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:11:41 )

@vengeance: Oh I saw! Haven't viewed the thread yet tho

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.