Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 03:43:38 )
Panda, wouldn't surprise me. A lot of people have either left or are a haitus of sort and keep their accounts. Like I've done on several sites :vanora_xd:

Kjemi, Yeah it's a good way to get rid of your stuff so it isn't sitting in your inventory and you can also get something substantial in return!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 03:43:51 )
@Kjemi: depends on the site. I got a lot of entries because I had like stages of entries and stuff. Like certain amount of entries will unlock then next set of prizes.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:05:50 )
How is everyone?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:07:56 )
It can depend on the site and how many people are actively doing art, for sure.

Mini, I'm good. Currently doing some art while Arrested Development plays in the background :3
How about you?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:09:04 )
nalight: I am tired actually, today was the first day of classes in university so that was exciting. Now I'm just relaxing.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:19:32 )
I'm good, when I get home, Im going to do some editing for the front page.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:19:45 )
@mini: Oooo that's exciting!
This is actually my first semester with no classes since I graduated in May. I miss it, I've always like learning and school for the most part.

What classes do you have?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:28:20 )
@nalight: This is my second year in uni but I am taking it slow so I don't get too overwhelmed. I'm taking an Ecology course and a Fit and wellness course online since I needed an easy course to pair with a science course since there are labs.

@panda: OOh nice. o3o

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:34:37 )
I want to go home and cry to sleep.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:37:46 )
@Panda: Oh no, everything okay?

@mini: Having an easy physical class in contrast to the sciences/labs is a great idea! I took a yoga class against all of my other classes and it was real fun!

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it's so expensive :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:40:05 )
Just feeling emotional because I reset a section of merchandise at work, but then I was off for 2 days, and my boss is not happy about it. I kinda left it somewhat messy because I wasn't done, and she's trying to finish it tomorrow herself when I have something planned. Like she can't see how it supposed to look if I haven't finish it yet. I haven't seen her for 4 days, so hopefully she will understand when I explain it to her tomorrow. I can see it in my head, she probably can't because I haven't seen her lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:43:55 )
I care too much about work, that's why I'm so emotional.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:46:40 )
that's what makes you a great worker!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:50:18 )
Another store is asking me to be assistant manager, because of my hard work and sales. I'm waiting for my ow manager to pick me, but she hasn't said anything yet. I do get the most hours in the whole store of employees.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:53:59 )
See! People recognizing greatness! *____*

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:54:55 )
@nalight: It's not really a physical class in the sense we do exercise (at least I don't think xD) it's more about learning about health and fitness. That's as far as I got with it so far so we'll see if it gets more in depth. OOh a yoga class would be epic to take. Did you just do yoga or learn about the poses and such?

@panda: -snuggle cuddles-

@totalanimefan: Take care and have fun at work.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:03:50 )
@mdom: if I go I'm going to miss my store because I took great care of it, it's the most organized store in the whole company.
@Mini: I need to go home and sleep! :(

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:08:35 )
@panda: -sings you to sleep-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:11:52 )
@Panda: that does sound a little stressful. Sleep would definitely sound good right about now if that was me. -hugs-
It's great that you are such a strong worker, though. You definitely need some good recognition!

@mini: I done actual yoga. It was more interactive versus learning about it. Though we did learn a little bit of book-learning stuff for a small end of the class exam. Lots of fun, I totally recommend it if you ever have some extra time and need a relaxing class (if you have something like that available)
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:19:49 )
@nalight: I don't think we do. Would be totally epic if we did though! o ^ o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.