Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland in the land of Wonder

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:44:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: not to much dealing with pain off and on. What are you up to?

@Interstellar Fairy: if only the pain would go away and stay gone I'd be having a better day.

@Dread Pirate: Ooh that sun made me tried.

I was outside before, I was making some pinecones with peanut and bird seed. I made about 3 of them.

@Apollo Im Burning: well that is great to hear, I hope that everything goes well for sewing.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:45:40 )
@Unicorn: Still no luck finding a dentist? ={

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:45:55 )

@Unicorn: Watching a documentary on Queen Elizabeth and Mary Queen of Scots.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:49:09 )
@Unicorn: awe im sorry-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:49:43 )

@Unicorn: Thanks! Btw, have you been up to anything crafty? Besides the mermaid, I mean? :)
I checked the craft hangout earlier, but it seems like no one is posting in there anymore, which is kind of a bummer. :s

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:50:28 )
@unicorn: oh snap not even far back I should have just looked XD I am doing good just taking advantage of a day off to collect shrooms, how have you been gurl? :3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:51:14 )

My brain seems to be reading everything wrong right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:57:15 )
@Interstellar Fairy: Nope no luck. But thanks anyhow.

@Another Movie Addict: is it any good by chance?

@Dread Pirate: it is alright -curls up into a ball-

@Apollo Im Burning: it is sad that no one posts in there anymore. I looked for pinecones yesterday, which I found a bunch. But I put some peanutbutter and bird seed on a three today other than that not to much I need to paint some rocks and release them out into the world.

@Luffer Nutter: well that sounds like a very good day then. I am dealing with my pain but doing alright. I will be going for a walk tonight once it cools down some.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:58:07 )

@Unicorn: It's interesting.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 23:58:40 )
@Unicorn: I'm sorry to hear that.. I hope you can soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:03:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: well that is very good to hear.
@Interstellar Fairy: I do too but we'll see.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:05:22 )

@Unicorn: To be honest, I would like to make my own arts and crafts/diy hangout, but I wouldn't want to be in competition with the one that already exists. n u n;;; I mostly want to make it because it doesn't seem like they ever updated their craft of the month section, and I really think that would be something fun to do with people. o:
Anyway, what do you do with the pine cones? And that's so nice of you to feed the birds. :) For the longest time I've been wanting to put up another birdhouse in our backyard (our old one blew away in a storm) but I've just never gotten around to it. Hopefully it's something I can at least do within this year, haha. :)
And rock painting sounds fun! Have you done it before, or would this be your first time? c:

pls don't

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:06:30 )
@unicorn: night walks are soooo nice! Unless you live somewhere sketchy lol but usually very refreshing!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:06:41 )
@Unicorn: Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:12:46 )

@Dread Pirate: Anything would help, darlin. <3
@Unicorn: I'm sorry that you still can't find a dentist near you, that's kind of bullshit. Have you tried calling insurance to talk with them about it...?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:21:35 )
@Apollo Im Burning: are the ones who have the craft hangout ever online anymore do you know, you should still be able to do your own craft hangout if you want to.
The pinecones are appart of feeding the squirrels. And I've painted rocks before they make everyone happy.

@Luffer Nutter: night walks are pretty great here thankfully. Hopefully you don't live somewhere like that. That wouldn't be good.

@Interstellar Fairy: you could let me know how your day went. How was your lunch and dinner?

@Fade: the last time i called I had to deal with talking to a really snotty lady who pretty much hung up on me.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:25:29 )
@Unicorn: My day was pretty good. I passed my test, relaxed most of the rest of the day.
Lunch and dinner were good, I had macaroni noodles with parmesan and black pepper for lunch and pizza for dinner. I'm ganna make better food choices tomorrow though.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:26:21 )
@unicorn: hmmmm well I live in southern california so I wouldn't really walk anywhere not right around the corner at night XD Maybe bike, it's not ghetto where I live but it's still densely populated so it has it's fair share of crime. With a friend tho is chill ^3^ And in the town I grew up in I used to go on night walks all the time!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:39:35 )

@Unicorn: O__o I'm sorry, m'dear. That's really upsetting, but I know how it feels. It's like that every time I have to deal with my insurance too. :< I mostly try to keep calling and get what I need done out of spite towards them. I don't CARE if they don't like me, but I have just as much right as my active duty husband to have access to MY OWN insurance, so I'm going to MAKE them deal with me. XD" Is there any other way you could look up insurance information, like seeing if there's another dentist you could go to or not? Is there a website for your insurance?
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:42:27 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well congrats on passing, and both sound yummy, I hope to have a bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with mushrooms and swiss. But before dinner I'll be going for a walk. I ate some strawberries and bananas around lunch time.

@Luffer Nutter: I always have my guy with me when I go out for a walk. But I am sorry to hear that you can't really go for walks.

@Fade: the only other way would to be ask to send a booklet out for it but the isnt anything in the for which dentist to call or anything. Because I already have the booklet and nothing in there.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.