Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland “Have i gone mad?" [Winners chosen]

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:31:09 )
neko says;
@Lady Luna: fwaaaa, you're going to make me blush ! > // w <

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:33:04 )

@Neko: Looks like the cutie already is =P

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:34:57 )
neko says;
@Lady Luna: you caught me! what can i say? :P

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:45:48 )

@Neko: I dunno.
How be you tonight though? =)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:52:51 )
@Neko: well it is a wonderful avatar I hope that you get some art of it.
@Lady Luna: it is alright, I am sorry to hear that

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:53:57 )

@Unicorn: Got it to finally cooperate.

@RainbowPanda: Pinging you so you can see this too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 07:15:26 )
@Lady Luna: Oooo very nice I love the colors you used, very nice.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 07:16:34 )

@Unicorn: thanks =)
I might edit it later because I forgot a detail, but can say it's a younger version of her too. Lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 07:21:48 )
neko says;
@Lady Luna: Doing really well actually! how are you doing? :3 I love your username by the way. Growing up with Sailor Moon made me loooooove the name luna. :3

@Unicorn: I might! Want to get a little more of a cushion with my volts before that happens though.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 07:31:05 )
@Neko: how much of a cushion?
@Lady Luna: that is also true

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:00:38 )
Ah, I still have the story thing i want to write but I keep getting distracted urk

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:13:48 )
@Dipper: I can only hope, that you can write it soon. But I can understand the being distracted part, I think that most have been. But it is alright.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:22:09 )
@Unicorn: I've got the beginning sentences and the vague idea, but I want to make it as good as I can so I've been stalling, idk XD
It'll probably just be sucky anyway, I should just get it over with XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:24:16 )
@Dipper: well is there a time limit on when it has tobe done like around thime of when the event will be ending or anything like that? Take your time if there is no time limit and think it out.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:31:33 )
@Unicorn: yeah, just a couple of days left I suppose
Hmm
I'll write a bit more now I guess lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 08:40:11 )
@RainbowPanda: My avi's story...I got carried away like a hat in the blustering wind, sorry, ehehe ^^;;

The man glanced around suspiciously, his lime green eyes sparkling in the peculiar light the mushroom forest showered upon him. Smirking, he flipped through a couple of nonsensical pages in his book, before throwing it over his shoulder carelessly, and flipping a coin with a couple of dice instead. The three objects landed on the forest floor, spinning around strangely as if the soil wasn't soil at all. Perhaps it wasn't. Who could tell, here in Wonderland... A land full of wonder, as its name suggested. The man clicked the heels of his mismatched shoes together in delight as the objects kept on spinning, showing no signs of tiring out.

He was getting an urge to dance, watching them. Even the air itself was full of strange magical particles that glided through the air as if they were putting on their own ballet for their audience. The mushrooms seemed to bob along to a mysterious, silent beat that could only be that of nature. "Huh," he said, that single word spurring him into action as if it were the start of everything. He spun around, his coat flaring out as the air twisted around him in tune to everything in the forest that seemed to live. Nothing was dead here, not even Nothing itself. As the man continued to dance, his hat flew off with a flourish, landing on a nearby mushroom, who suddenly ended up looking very gentlemanly. But the Hatter was not hatless, for it turned out he was wearing a smaller hat underneath his big one. It was most certain that he had even smaller hats on beneath that one.

Everything was coming together, like a tea-party in the woods. It was fantastic, awe-inspiring, warm. As the Hatter finished off with an extravagant bow, he could hear his audience cheering massively for him. He smiled mischievously and retrieved his biggest hat from his audience of mushrooms. Putting it back on, then tipping it in thanks, he twirled around and set off back to the tea-party where the March Hare and the Dormouse were waiting. As he thought, tea-time was the best time to do anything at all. It wasn't as if any other kind of time existed, after all.

...I did get a little carried away...lol ehehe ^^;;;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 12:44:58 )

@Lady Luna: Ah I see, that's good. I was scratched by a cat once and her claw went too deep into my skin and it wouldn't stop gushing out blood. I was also bit by a Guinea pig, that hurt really bad too.
Also, you won the page prize for page 30 lol
ALSOOO, that looks freaking amazing!!!
@Unicorn: I'm so tired too, my neighbor's dog woke me up so early. >.< I wish I could do something about it *sigh*
@star2000shadow: Why did I stop what? i can't remember >.<
@Neko: Hello there! ^-^ How are you?
I believe I got everyone lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 12:46:02 )

@Dipper: My goodness haha that's a lot, but it's a great story!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 12:56:50 )
@RainbowPanda: I'm really bad at keeping things short lol XD
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 12:58:39 )

@Dipper: That's perfectly fine! I like this part the most xD "But the Hatter was not hatless, for it turned out he was wearing a smaller hat underneath his big one. It was most certain that he had even smaller hats on beneath that one."
What else ya got under there huh

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.