Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange LWD Item Shop {B: DIs, Orb | S: DIs, EIs, Orb, Daily}

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 00:26:45 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: we get 30 miles to the gallon on average but we still used like 4 tanks of gas lmao
yeah! we're all vaccinated so it was pretty nice

@GoblinsAndTea: trade updated! thanks for buying

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 00:34:40 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Oh you traveled far! ^^;

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 01:55:33 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: around 700 or 800 miles :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 02:55:11 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: you traveled that far?! Wow

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 03:12:46 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: my hubs closest friends live about 70 miles away, one way, and he visits them fairly regularly lol it's only a 1-2 hour drive, and the worst of that is because they live in the LA area XP during summer my mom likes going to a beach that is 60 miles one way once a week, and we drive the 400+ miles north to see my grandpa every other month or so and it takes 4-6 hours. California is just. Big. And you can't go anywhere unless you're willing to spend at least 20 minutes in a car, and at most 3 hours for a day trip XD
Universal studios is also ~70 miles away from me and I go there as often as funds permit haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 15:01:56 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: yeah I remember how big and sirens out everything was. I lived in the Bay Area and my sister moved to San Diego after me living in CA for two years. It was always so far for us to see each other.
I left the Bay Area this year cause it’s too expensive. And my sister still lives in San Diego but her BF she lives with is thinking about leaving CA so she might go too.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 16:03:36 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: yeaaaaaaaah. I live in Riverside county, about halfway between San Diego and Palm Springs, so we're not in a BAD spot, location wise, we're just uh. In the middle of the damn desert with nothing to do close by lmao my hubs and I want to move out to Michigan once we're financially able, its hella cheaper and that where all his friends/family live. My family is not super jazzed about that but like. Cali is just too expensive x.x

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 16:13:49 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: oh yeah I know that area. I don’t know how you can live in the dessert like that. My skin gets so dry it’s awful. Even living in San Jose was too try for me most days.
And if you guys want to move you should. However you might freeze there in the winter. Do you guys know how to drive in rain and snow?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 17:53:48 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: I have really bad joints so the heat is better for me in the long run lol but my hubs is from Michigan and lived there until he was 25. When I'm working in my actual field and NOT customer service, I'll be working from home, so as long as we can keep the house warm the snow won't bother me lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 18:23:43 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I like keeping the house warmer too. Lol I don’t like to be cold at all.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 19:53:20 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: I just get cold really easily xP perils of a very low body temp lol

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 05:18:51 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: My temp runs a little on the low side too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.