Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Lock please

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 06:59:09 )
*sigh*
After I finally get as many event items as I can, I still need to find an available Samurai Shock set that I can buy with volts and save up again. (and maybe angelic and demonic sets if I can't donate by the end of the month)
Totally not going to have enough to get any spare milestone items again...
And if they keep adding commons, I'll never catch up.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:03:01 )
Man, I understand. D: That's discouraging. But I'll help chat with you and help you earn volts!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:04:07 )
*slams face into the wall*
Why is it so hard for me to earn?
XP
Thanks! I should really finish up a few things at work then head home. So I might disappear for a bit. But I'll be back soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:04:28 )
@FuuChan: You actually are really good at avies. I have yet to see one you made that I did not like.

@superbearwars: I'm not normally a big fan of pastels, but you balanced the avie wonderfully.

@Kaderin Triste: I know how that is. I'm questing after everything and I think last time I checked I still needed a total of at least 650k to get the commons.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:06:38 )
@AelloTyphoeus: well i just like to use what colors speak to me I guess.
Soon I'll probably make an avatar closet.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:06:43 )
@Aellotyphoeus: I haven't even bothered counting how much I need for all the commons so far. XP
I'm scared to find out really since I've barely bought any.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:08:45 )
@FuuChan: I'd be excited to see that. I'll probably eventually fully start one, but for now not so much. I don't have enough inspiration to make good avies.

@Kaderin Triste: I've got a master list in an excell spreadsheet that I use to help me keep track.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:10:06 )
@aellotyphoeus: I don't have the time or energy to set up something like that. XD
But it's a smart idea.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:15:03 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Thank you! I really like how the beige works with the shortcake. :3
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:19:01 )
@AelloTyphoeus: yeah, i may wait for more commons to be added on that since there isn't much common items I can use
aside from just buying the same colors of the same outfits I already have worn.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:23:29 )
@Kaderin Triste: Yeah. It takes a lot to get started, but it was a lot easier here since the site just started.

@superbearwars: Yeah. It works really well. It takes some talent to balance pastels. Especially when they are all warm pastels.

@FuuChan: Yeah. Without a dream avie maker, I'm mostly a sitting duck when it comes to questing and avies so I'm simply buying each item at a time and going from there.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:24:10 )
@AelloTyphoeus: that makes sense.
I just buy the color combo I feel I want to try.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:26:46 )
@FuuChan: Yeah. I'm loving the colors I just can't figure a good combo without being able to also play with the layering.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:29:43 )
@AelloTyphoeus: yeah that makes sense.
I usually just guess. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:35:30 )
@FuuChan: I get that. The last couple avies I did I found an item I super wanted to use and went for colors I knew worked together. I may try to make an avie in colors I know work and then try to trade them out for colors I'm not super sure of.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:54:12 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah that could work

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:56:35 )
@FuuChan: Yeah, but first I wanna at least get some of my questing done before I make a new avie. So the first thing I'm doing is getting the Peter Pan Blouses and the Mini Skirts, then I'm gonna make an avie. I'm thinking of actually just taking color combo recommendations and going from there using one of the newer commons and the color combo that I like the most.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 08:57:30 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah I see.
I am just buying for now spoopy colored clothes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 08:59:45 )
@FuuChan: I am less than 200 volts away from 7k. I'm so close to halfway it's insane. But halfway won't happen tonight. But I think I am going to start taking color combo recommendations. Do you have one? Any colors as long as the combo works and isn't more than maybe 3 or 4 colors.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 09:36:36 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Normally, I do 3 colors in a color combo.
4 if an item has an extra color for example how this dress has white on it.

Well I feel shortcake, cherry/wine and cloud would look very nice. :)

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.