Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Lock please

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:13:17 )
@aellotyphoeus: Sameee. Last weekend I was pulled to go to a party of some form. x ___ x Thankfully we were only there for 5 hours or so, but it was still annoying with travel and all.
aww. D: Well, it's nice that you're taking care of her!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:18:14 )
@Yuracye: Eh. It was either this, or mom was going to not board her and me and my sister would have to check in everyday for a week in the morning and evening. My sister actually works at the vet my mom is boarding her at so it works out much better in the end. My sister is even throwing in a free bath for her.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:39:11 )
@aellotyphoeus: Oh man. That would have been rough, even for a dog though. They need reassurance if their owners leave. q vq ;;
Oh whattt! That's awesome! Perks of working in the vet field! My fiancé wants to be a vet, he just needs to get more schooling done. x ___ x

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:44:56 )
@Yuracye: My sister is a vet tech, she's had no schooling for being a vet, but still gets to do a lot of the same things. If your fiance wants to be a vet, he may be able to find a vet near you guys and see if they'll take him on a vet tech. My boyfriend's sister started that way as well, and the vet then helped her get through school with monetary assistance and she could practice on the vet's patients to help her learn better.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:52:56 )
@Yuracye: Well i hope things get better.

Yeah I am way excited.
It's turning out so well!
Though I won't post my WIP in any of my own threads until i fix her arms+shoulders.
something keeps looking off. I cannot tell if i keep making her arms too short or too long >.<

Yeah it sucks. But I ate my soup an hour ago and now waiting to take my anti-biotic.
then have to not sit for 10 minutes.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:05:06 )
@aellotyphoeus: Ahh, you need a degree to be a vet tech here. q vq
Unfortunately there's no veterinary schools near us, unless we go more upstate, but that would mean re-locating and I'm not sure we'd be able to do that. q vq ;; He was an assistant for awhile (which only requires a high school degree) but he tried to do online schooling for the vet tech. He's not sure if that's what he wants to do right now anyway, so he's just going to school for a liberal arts degree for now. /shrugs.

@fuuchan: Thanks, I sure hope so too.

Ahhh. I hate that feeling. ;;; Sometimes it helps me if I flip the image horizontally for vertically! Not sure if that will help you either. ;;;
Yikes. That's rough. o ____ O You can't sit at all?

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:13:56 )
@Yuracye: im not sure either if that would help me. I flip it horizontal and just see if I can do it.
but so far it's not helping.
so I am browsing for refs that are close to the pose i chose.

Nope. not for 10 minutes.
after 10 minutes I can though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:16:38 )
@fuuchan: Awh. D; I tried. orz. When I need help I usually ask my fiancé, but obviously that won't help you either. Q v Q
Oh.... Yes that's smart. Continue to do that. u vu

Yikes. I don't even know what I would do besides like... cleaning or something. And even then when I'm folding clothes, I sit down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:17:48 )
@Yuracye: Aw man, that sucks. I wish him much luck though. I will say, being a vet is supposed to be one of the most rewarding jobs ever.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:19:50 )
@Yuracye: Yeah. I basically just try things that first come in mind and if it looks off
I just keep trying different things until something looks right or at least better.

I kinda just pace the room. though writing what I want for groceries did help.
and looking outside lol.
At least it's 10 minutes and not 30.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:22:32 )
@Yuracye: IF YOU'D BUG HIM TO MAKE STUFF INSTEAD OF STEALING HIS YARN, HE COULD OWN A SUCCESSFUL SCARF STORE!
:vanora_xd:
Lol
But seriously though, I too hope things work out for him and for you, both.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 23:41:01 )
@aellotyphoeus: Thanks! I feel like it is. He liked working with the animals, it was the people he didn't care for. xD

@fuuchan: Same here! I mess around with the body types and poses before I find something I like, then I add clothes and details. It's a long process, but it usually pays off. u vu //

@kaderin triste: LMAO. I don't think he's too interested in it! xD I do ask him if he wants to though!!
At least he's buying yarn for me though. = A= !! It's a start!
Thanks. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 00:46:55 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, but in pretty much all jobs you gotta deal with people in one aspect or another.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 00:59:49 )
@aellotyphoeus: Unfortunately. q vq
Even with teaching, though it's mainly centered around working with the kids. But you need to meet with the teacher and then the principal and stuff too. So, there's that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 01:36:00 )
@Yuracye: Yeah. Even working in a zoo or anything like that, you're still gonna have to deal with people in some aspect.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 01:43:27 )
@aellotyphoeus: Yeah, that's true. q vq Can't avoid people anywhere, tbh.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 01:57:40 )
@FuuChan: What hour will you go to sleep at then? Also, sorry for poofing for a day^^;
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:07:50 )
@SnakeWeaver: Basically whenever I cannot stay any longer I go to bed.
But I make sure my sis wakes me up at 11pm to take my pill and then go back to sleep.
i usually don't sleep through the entire day when fixing my schedule. I normally wake up by dinner time.

@yuracye:Yeah I do the same.
figured out the pose so gonna post an update somewhere on voltra.
Not sure if I should do it for my art shop or art gallery...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:23:39 )
@fuuchan: Man, art is hard. D;
Ahhh, I'd love to see it when you do post it!! Q VQ !!

Uhhh. I suppose art gallery would work. @ w @:

TH | dA

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:30:18 )
@Yuracye: I'll ping you when I post it :)
I am quite proud of it.
Now to draw her some darn clothes lol.

Yeah true. though I'll update the samples or put it under art spotlight in my art shop.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.