Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Lock please

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:30:28 )
@Miss Kitty: Meh, not too bad I guess. It's a Saturday so that's a plus.

How are you doing?

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:33:21 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I just woke up myself XD Debating on if I should go back to bed or just eat though... I got plenty of sleep, but I don't work for another 4 hours and I'll be on 12s again today....

@Miss Kitty: Doing pretty good, just wishing I didn't have to work XD You?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:35:25 )
@SamSpyroxis: Eww. I'd got back to sleep for at least another hour or so. Then take the last couple hours to wake up and eat. 12s suck.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:37:42 )
I'm doing pretty good. I have coffee now so can't really complain lol. Not too much planned today. I just got my new pen tips so probably going to be doodling later ^^

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:37:44 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah they really do... :( My main problem is I'm not sure if I'll even be able to fall back asleep orz Unfortunately I've always been the type that once I wake up I'm up until I sleep for the night.... It really sucks DX

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:42:42 )
@Miss Kitty: Doodles are fun! Have you already/are you planning on opening a gallery for doodles/arts?

@SamSpyroxis: I get that. Maybe eat wake up, and jut chillax until you have to go?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:43:30 )
Oh, my art isn't that great to display like that lol. ^^

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:45:12 )
@Miss Kitty: It's always fun to doodle with new pens :D

@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, that's lookin' like the plan... If all else I'll just have to have an energy drink or something at work to help keep me up later XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:48:21 )
@Miss Kitty: I mean it can't be that bad. Besides, you never know. It could be good enough that you could do doodles for Volts if you were so inclined. I mean if you're gonna doodle anyways you could try to get volts for it.

@SamSpyroxis: I mean chillaxing is always a good plan.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:49:48 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That's definitely true XD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:51:44 )
I'd really like to one day, honestly, but problem is my anxiety/low self esteem kind of keep me from doing that lol. So I usually just end up doing random freebies.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:56:33 )
@Miss Kitty: I used to be the same way ;u; I'd offer advice, but in all honesty the thing that helped me most was to just do it ^^; The main thing to remember is not everyone likes the same type of art, so while one person might not like your work specifically there will be someone else who will absolutely love it :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 23:22:10 )
@Miss Kitty: I get that, but a baby site like Voltra with so many artist may be a good place to step out of your comfort zone a little as everyone here seems super supportive.

@SamSpyroxis: You make a good point that some may not like the art and some may love it. But it does appear that everyone here is fairly supportive even if the art type isn't their favorite.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 23:31:54 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I've noticed that as well :3 It's always nice to have a community like that ^w^ That's part of what helped me to start posting my art more too :D

Wow, I just realized... I first started posting my art online back in probably 2010? I was on TinierMe at the time, and I know I have the art pieces still, so I'd be able to tell the exact year if I found them XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 23:52:09 )
@SamSpyroxis: That's super cool! Did you set up a gallery/mini shop here yet? I haven't actually looked super hard at the art forums yet.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:29:16 )
I think doing freebies will help. Not sure why, but random head logic lol. Then one day, I shall open a gallery!
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:40:59 )
@Miss Kitty: Then I shall look forward to one day!

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:56:50 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Not just yet ;u; I'm waiting until probably Monday since I have the day off and I should be back on 8 hours after that ^w^ I'd do it now, but lazy from the 12 hour shifts orz
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 01:37:46 )
I think when we get to page 30 I'll give away some art or volts.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:18:16 )
@SamSpyroxis: That's exciting, and no rush.

@FuuChan: That's also exciting!!!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.