Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach mermicorn (half mermaid & half unicorn)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 17:36:12 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Well, thanks so much for the welcome back. I guess it's just my own insecurities coming out.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 17:54:10 )

@Yuracye: eh. You can’t be that old. There are things that I remember that people younger then me are all like what? So I understand where your coming from.

@Lithinel: no problem. We like people here lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 18:50:52 )
@lithinel: Well, I don't think we talked too much, but I'd accept you back anytime! * A*
/squishes ur face.
What have you been up to? ' u'

@roshan: Oooh, that is a nice font. I like that font. /touches
Ahaaaaa. I'm the ...2nd youngest out of my team members, but I suppose I'm within the age group on here.
I just feel old. Probably because I work with young kids. @ w @ ;;
SPEAKING OF: Did you know there's a newer version of Uno? Like there's new rules and terms to it like "add-ons" "examples" and a bunch of other stuff that seemed dumb. > > ;;

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 18:55:11 )

@Yuracye: yea I love this font too! It is called papyrus. When there was the word processor that was free on the computer this was my favorite one to use. Lol.

Yea I saw that. Why do they have to keep updating uno? I remember that one version was good enough and then you make up your own game and rules that is what the regular deck of cards were for as well. Just blegh. No one uses their imagination anymore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 18:58:08 )
@Lithinel: your okay to post here, everyone is welcome

@Bone Wench: nope, seems like everyone is having the arm tattoo problem.

@Roshan: well that is very nice to hear. Yeah I wanted to help more volties get a first set but with how this event is set up I aint liking it to much. I aint too chatty either its hard to get seashells.

@Lucan: well that is very good to here, I hope that you caught up on your sleep.

@Neko: I love your avatar, it is very cute for summertime it reminds me of someone I once saw long ago. and awe thank you.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:14:09 )
@roshan: It's just so neat and clean. Ahhhh.
Oh man, that's super cool! * A* !!! Fonts can be such a wonderful thing!

EXACTLY. Regular uno was amazing. I taught my students the older way, because the new one was just people yelling at each other and remembering dumb rules. /shakes head.
I wholeheartly agree! You can do so many things with a deck of uno cards. Like, even old maid or goldfish.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:20:33 )

@Unicorn: yea it is hard to get seashells but I have all the items for myself so I don’t mind getting shells and helping trying to get items as I am sure there are plenty of others who need the duplicates of the ones I have some where

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:23:52 )

@Yuracye: right! I like other fonts too but this one if my favorite. OwO

Me and my sister use the older version of uno as well but we invented a version called rainbow stack

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:32:05 )
@Roshan: that could be true. And it is great that you are helping out others.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:36:59 )

@Unicorn: aww thanks. If you need help let me know and I shall help!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:39:03 )
Don't forget about me half mermaid, and half unicorn.
Good late afternoon to you all. Sorry I can't remember all of my pings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:41:30 )
@Roshan: I am maily working on getting a set for myself and then try and get a set to give out in my charity at some point.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 20:32:56 )

@Mermicorn: it is okay we won’t forgot you either *pets*

@Unicorn: ah cool!! I can help out with that! Oh we can layer our backgrounds now! Fozzy told me so. I am mainly working on money

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 21:49:34 )
@roshan: It's just so niceeee. I stare at it for awhile every time you post. akjsdhasdg. /touches font again.

Ohhh. Rainbow stack??? You need to tell me how to play it!! * W* !!

@mermicorn: A mermicorn... huh.
/takes notes.
Is it similar to the uh- ...hippocampus thing?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:13:58 )

@Yuracye: lol. I don’t blame you. It is a really nice font.

Yep! Oh it is pretty easy if you have the color of the one down you put them all down at once and if you have the matching number in a different color then you put all those colors down. It is a pretty easy and simple game. Mainly created for the little kids that want a chance to actually win at uno

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:24:49 )
@roshan: It really is. omg. I'm probably going to mention it several more times. Hahaha.

Ohhh. o:
That's a ton of cards all at once though. You could win a game in one hand if you play it smartly. o:

TH | dA

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:30:10 )

@Yuracye: lol. Probably which is fine. You can always set up yours like this as well cause then you can stare at it every time you post.

Exactly! Lol. As I said it was mainly invented for kids who can’t grasp or win at uno very well.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:44:18 )
@roshan: Haha, well that's good to hear. At least I don't have to feel like I'm intruding.

@yuracye: Aww, well thank you so much. *Allows face to be squished* Sorry for the delay, I went swimming for a bit, watched Mean Girls, and then had to eat dinner. But mainly I've been busy with working on stories, both original and fanfiction. How about you?

@unicorn: Thanks so much, I'm very happy to hear that. :)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:52:28 )

@Lithinel: I love your background by the way.

Lol. Yep I know it feels like that sometimes but your really not and we are happy to have you here despite what one might think.
Questing: !

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:55:54 )
@roshan: Ahh, thank you so much. :)

And aww, thanks. That honestly makes me feel a lot better

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.