Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Artist Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/23 20:18:32 )
@Whim: Thank you for your understanding and patience

Donator — They/them Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/24 03:22:24 )

Zuzu:
[align=center]
Newest item 'layered long skirt' has a bit at the bottom left edge/corner that I think is missing shading? All colour variations has this issue. Little harder to see on lighter colours but it's there:

Just noticed that this issue is only on the male base but not the female base.
[/align]

Donator — They/them Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/2 19:31:36 )

The ripped threads on ' Curvy Ripped Uniform Skirt (Bark) ' is grey instead of a lighter brown.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/18 19:23:54 )
Hi Voltra Team and Staff, how are you all doing?
My purchased Orbs '20 Item has not yet been placed in the Dressing Room. All of the other Orbs items that I did purchase is in the the Dressing Room, in the Misc section. It is still only in my inventory, is that supposed to happen?

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/18 21:12:28 )
@Qiqi Agatha: Thank you for reporting this issue. The item is now properly tabbed and should appear in the Misc section along with the other wearble consumables. Please let me know if this has resolved the issue you were encoutering or if you have any further questions.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 00:10:58 )
Zuzu:

The ripped threads on ' Curvy Ripped Uniform Skirt (Bark) ' is grey instead of a lighter brown.

Currently our Bark gradient has grey as the lightest shade, sorry for any inconvenience! πŸ₯²

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:19:39 )
Thank you @Vozzy: the Orbs '20 Item is in the Misc section of the Dressing Room. The issue has been resolved
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — They/them Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/9 01:32:19 )

Male vs female base of the vintage dress

(Avatar Closet)

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/14 19:37:48 )
@Zuzu: Good catch! I've taken a look and fixed the sleeve for the female base, that was a layering issue. The male base sleeve seems to need some extra pixeling so I'll make a note of it. Thanks for reporting!

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 05:57:43 )
Spider:
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Hello!

Mouths layer over the arm pose on porcelain pianissimo

...If you wanna keep your head

I've fixed this issue :3

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 06:23:24 )
Delightfully:
Why don't you let yourself just be somewhere different?πŸ™€ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

βͺΌβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€‘Hello, hello..

I apologize for giving you guys more work but i noticed a few things while making my current avatar.
the first thing being that the year of the dragon pony tail layers on top of the wings.

I'm not sure if thats because of the layer its on, but it kind of makes the pony look like its on the side, when its intended on being more of a back ponytail thing?
I don't know if this makes sense, and i'm soooo late to noticing this lmao.

The second thing is more like.. a favor? i noticed that the birb and the carnation goggles can't be worn together.
would it be possible to uh,.. change that? xD

β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ πŸ™¦why don't you let yourself just be whoever you are?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the ponytail, or if it's still an issue since it's crossed out? Could you please explain further? :3
I've fixed the other layering issue, the lil birb now sits on top of the goggles~

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 06:27:43 )
Rallaa:
You gotta @Mention me.

Thigh bandana layers over tights, but not pants.

whoops sorry I fixed this issue a while back and forgot to mention it. they now layer over pants :)

KittyBeary:
βœ§β—(⁰▿⁰)β—œβœ§

Speaking of pants layering, lots of boots/shoes layer under a lot of pants instead of over them.

I've been slowing fixing those when I find them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 06:39:45 )
GoblinsAndTea:
(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)οΎ‰ Hello there

So there seems to b something wrong with the Celestial Sea golden/yellow harp. It can be used on its own but if you try to use it with any of the celestial sea arms it just dissapears (none of the other colord harps have this problem)

。.:β˜†*:ο½₯ヽ(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)

Sorry about the wait! I've fixed this issue, the male version of the gold harp was accidentally set to the wrong layer. It works now :)

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 07:29:29 )
Spider:

Hello! The bangs for MISS MARY ANNETTE black and beige makes the hair disappear. The white works just fine!

I've fixed this issue :) 2 of the 3 added extensions were set to the wrong layer. I've also moved the corsets from Cheshire Cabaret, I've always wanted those on a different layer for a long time lol they're now layering like the bodysuit from bride of death for now (I have layering updates I'll be making soon)
The arm from Vampyr needs some extra pixeling which I can't do so that one will have to wait a little bit longer.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/16 14:16:34 )
@Delightfully: ah okay I understand now. Yeah the hair extension layers are above wings in the layering hierarchy lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/17 00:13:04 )

@Ruby:

moving the corset on the cheshire is the best thing ever thank you ilu

Mr. Spider wants MΜ·Μ–Μ₯Ν“Μ‹Ν†ΜΜšoΜΆΜŸΝ›Μ…rΜ΄Μ¨ΝΝ”Μ¦Μ°Ν™ΜˆΜe̡̝͑̆͐

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/17 01:19:58 )
@Spider:

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 00:36:03 )
I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed, but I'd really love to be able to wear both the bats from "Gone Batty" with the "Magnificent Leaves" from "Magnificent Inspector". Currently if I equip the leaves it unequips the bats =(

+

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — He/They Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/15 00:00:51 )

Just discovered I can't equip the Giant Lollipop Background and Background Sticks at the same time! My lollipops are naked DX This only applies to the Background poses. The other lollipop/stick combo poses seem to work fine.

ALWAYS PING ME

Artist Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/01/1 13:08:05 )
@Alchemists Fire: Try it now! I've updated the layering :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.