Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts CLOSED

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:42:21 )
Doing alright. Was dead when I first opened, but it has gotten busier.
I am totally sketching art I owe someone while at work. Now to see if I can find my black pen to ink it. :vanora_sun:

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:00:34 )
@dragoness129: Oh nice! It's better when it's not super slow in the shop.
At least from my experience. XD
oh nice! I hope you can locate your pen. Trying to get started on Athan's post at least. I may need to do a sort of plan for what I want to write and do. Like a script. XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:31:16 )
Uggg, but now I can't even go home yet! My husband is mia. Bet he fell back sleep. -screams in annoyance-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:37:16 )
I'm sorry...that sucks... :/

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:39:03 )
If he even set an alarm, I bet he is sleeping right though it.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:45:40 )
Boo. I'm sorry. That's never fun. At least you're off of work though now! :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:47:45 )
Yeah, finally got a hold of someone at the house so they should be coming soon.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:50:51 )
Huzzah! I'm excited to finish up your character sheet stuff! I also may have a friend who wants to play as well. I haven't heard from Dread_Pirate today though...it is still early, if you consider time zones and what not.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:55:12 )
@dragoness129: Sheesh. That is annoying!
Poor dragon! Looks like I won't be finishing this before I have to go to work. >> I am about 1/2 of the way done with a rough first draft of Athan's post.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:35:24 )
Good morning students!
I'm thinking I might do my little joke morning announcements like I had done at Solia while I was still active there 5 million years ago.
Here are a few examples of my little joke announcements, let me know what you think of them and if it would be something fun to do here!

Good morning students!
Here's your daily #HogwartsAnnouncement and reminder that just because it's October doesn't mean the Forbidden Forest is suddenly open to the public! It is still a dark, dangerous, and forbidden place to be. Keep on the school approved grounds or we'll let whatever is in that forest eat you.
Also, your Care of Magical Creatures class has been cancelled for the day as Hagrid has a cold.
Have a magical day!

Good morning students!
I hope you all are enjoying our Halloween Event and I would like to remind several first years that spotting Sir Nicholas does not count as finding a ghost.

This afternoons #hogwartsannouncement will be about St. Patrick's Day which is tomorrow!

Do NOT under ANY circumstances jinx or otherwise charm someone for not wearing green. As it has always been a GENTLE pinch, such as one you'd give your grandmother! Nothing more.

Please note that Slytherin's are NOT excluded just because of their House uniform. You, too, must have another object of green on or you are fair game. Do not go crying to your Head of House because some Hufflepuff laid their hands on you. Suck it up and wear some green.

Teachers are NOT to be pinched. You may, however, poke them with your wand. And no, you may not ask Professor Longbottom if his boxers are green! Only I can do that.

Please remember to be safe and respectful of others tomorrow and don't cause an incident! We don't need to give Filch anything more to whine about.

There you go and I hope they amuse you as much as they amused me writing them (and finding them again!).

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:59:40 )
I like them! They're very cute! And funny!
My awesome Art

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:20:25 )
Thank-you!
I had more, but I'm not sure I can find the old thread... lol
I think I remade Hogwarts like 3 times on Solia because I kept disappearing for years at a time. XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:36:02 )
Those are wonderful, Ana! ^_^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:44:33 )
Thank-you, thank-you. lol

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:51:13 )
@Anarchist Beauty: lol. Totally cracked up over the last one! Xd

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:00:27 )
Hahahaha, yes.
Also, I am totally not the student sneaking around with Professor Longbottom.
Just a crazy rumor.
Totally not true.
Nope.
;D

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:12:42 )
@Anarchist Beauty: okay. *waggles eyebrows* if you say so.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:22:27 )
I do.
Total gossip.
Pssh.
Kids these days, right?
Crazy.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:35:25 )
I guess I can stop pinging you. :P
Yeah kids and their gossiping tongues.
So we are headed to the college and there is a long line of cars trying to avoid the highway. We are going like 10 miles. Ugh!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:50:01 )
Haha, yeah.
I have this place bookmarked so pings are really only important if I absolutely must see a thing.
Just to make sure I don't overlook it. lol

Oh god, that sounds like hell.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.