Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ᴡσnᴅєrʟαnᴅ - OPEN

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 18:47:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Anarchist Beauty: Your very welcome 'rubs eyes' how goes your day? mine is nice and mellow.. i love it. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 18:49:44 )

@star2000shadow: Peaceful so far.
      Getting ready to shower and then I'll find something to occupy my time until I gotta head out for my COVID test.
      Probably reading or video games. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 18:56:49 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: Peaceful so far.
      Getting ready to shower and then I'll find something to occupy my time until I gotta head out for my COVID test.
      Probably reading or video games. lol

getting tested for a job? i wish you luck on that. and reading is good. video games don't need a lotta attention so reading would probably be good haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:14:40 )

@star2000shadow: Getting tested mostly for my own piece of mind.
      I'd say it was for a job, but I'm quitting, so not really. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:29:34 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: Getting tested mostly for my own piece of mind.
      I'd say it was for a job, but I'm quitting, so not really. lol

well getting a new job is probably gonna want you tested and having tests leading up to it will assure them your serious about staying healthy and s uch. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:47:25 )

@star2000shadow: Getting a new job is almost impossible.
      There's nothing around me that will hire me. :/
      I've tried, year after year.
      It causes many breakdowns.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:56:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: Getting a new job is almost impossible.
      There's nothing around me that will hire me. :/
      I've tried, year after year.
      It causes many breakdowns.

well that's not fair.. I'm so sorry hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 20:11:34 )

@star2000shadow: It's all good, it's not like I need a job.
      I live with my grandparents, so I don't have any bills of my own.
      And I get food stamps, so that's kind of my 'rent'. lol
      Plus all the chores I do, and helping out, etc.
      I do want to talk to them about getting my grandmother on IHSS? I think it is?
      Idk, it's would just get her to a place where she could qualify for 'in home care' and I could be that caretaker, so I could basically get paid for continuing to live my life as I do. lol
      Because her eyesight is going and stuff, and she doesn't have a license or anything.
      So I've already been in the 'gopher' role, so why not get paid for it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 20:20:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: It's all good, it's not like I need a job.
      I live with my grandparents, so I don't have any bills of my own.
      And I get food stamps, so that's kind of my 'rent'. lol
      Plus all the chores I do, and helping out, etc.
      I do want to talk to them about getting my grandmother on IHSS? I think it is?
      Idk, it's would just get her to a place where she could qualify for 'in home care' and I could be that caretaker, so I could basically get paid for continuing to live my life as I do. lol
      Because her eyesight is going and stuff, and she doesn't have a license or anything.
      So I've already been in the 'gopher' role, so why not get paid for it?

yeah we're working for my sister getting that role, she already does it all anyways, so im just trying to get her paid for it. cause it does bite into a lot of her life. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 22:36:54 )

@star2000shadow: It would be beneficial.
      Get me paaaaaaid for changing absolutely nothing about my life. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 23:18:43 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: It would be beneficial.
      Get me paaaaaaid for changing absolutely nothing about my life. lol

good luck to you.. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 02:07:57 )

@star2000shadow: Thank-you! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 05:12:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: Thank-you! c:

your very welcome. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 12:15:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I have an order!
Username: prezial
Ordering: 2x pride heart
Colors/Image: asexual and agender (not sure if you have the latter, i can pay extra if u need to make it!)
Words: -
Font: -
Payment: 500 + tip!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 20:45:24 )

@prezial: I have both. ^-^

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 22:02:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: woooo! sending trade

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 01:53:58 )

@prezial: I will send you a PM with the hearts. ^-^

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 06:51:36 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Anarchist Beauty: Hey there sugar
You available to do up a few banners for me for a thread offsite? (Gaia, specifically)
If yes, awesome. If not, that's totally cool, just say so~<3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 18:37:04 )

@Amber Lynne: I'm sorry, but I prefer to keep my work on the sites my shops are on and I don't have a shot on Gaia.
      My skills are so not up to Gaia snuff. lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 22:45:17 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Anarchist Beauty: I think they are! But no worrries~<33

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.