Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ᴡσnᴅєrʟαnᴅ - OPEN

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 01:39:47 )
@Anarchist Beauty: well my banner maybe be a bit more than color or images
so I might pm you either tonight or later tomorrow with something

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 03:10:43 )

@Unicorn: Ooh, something unique.
I do enjoy something new.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 06:37:00 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I sent you what I was working on in a pm,
I hope that you enjoy, all of the pastel colors I enjoyed creating.
I hope that you can come up with something
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:55:21 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Anarchist Beauty: hi hi! c: You made the pixel shop banner for me on Windlyn and i would like something similar as a poststyle!
I made a little something for size ;

I'd like it to be this size ( the white around the text indicates the size)
If you can, can you make it sort of the same like the banner you made me? the text being as big as around in my example image but the background as big as the white in my background image (does not need to be rectangular, the edges can be like the banner you made me)
Here is the banner again so you can use it as an example ;

Thank you so much in advance, what payment would you see as fitting?
I can do another pixel, volts or items (i only have doubles of the daily prize plushies) let me know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 01:05:21 )

@Nyuu: I can see what I can do for that.
Would you like a specific font used?

Also I would looooove another pixel! :D
I can get you a pic of the avi I intend to use after St Patty's is over for reference. c:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 10:56:10 )
x • x • x

@Anarchist Beauty: I'd like the same font as in the pixel shop banner if possible! also the background the same~
Oh! i can totally do another pixel for you^^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:34:00 )

@Nyuu: Alright, it might take me a minute to hunt down those things again. lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:35:43 )
x • x • x

@Anarchist Beauty: ahh sorry if it's a hassle! the font was from DAfonts and it was in the 8bit category, that i remember

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:57:35 )

@Nyuu: It's okay, I found it.
Though that exact font didn't resize well with the size needed, but I fixed the problem.
It's a slightly different font, still 8bit, and I've used my magic to make it match as best I could. ^-^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:58:18 )
x • x • x

@Anarchist Beauty: ahh thank you for making it work though! ^^ did you want a pixel for it? or would you prefer volts?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:05:48 )

@Nyuu: No problem! ^-^
I've got it all done, too.
I would love a pixel, let me get you a reference image for the avi. ^-^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:06:46 )
x • x • x

@Anarchist Beauty: Awesome! can't wait to use it <3
Alrighty i'll be waiting!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:12:02 )

@Nyuu: I'll send you a pm with the piece.
And here is the avi image.
I know you don't like long dresses but I have faith in you! Especially since the Windlyn one was so freaking perfect!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:22:35 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you! ♥
Ahh i'll definitely try my best for you! i'll give this priority since you already finished your part of our trade. <3 i hope to have it finished tonight or tomorrow!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:53:21 )

@Nyuu: No rush, take your time. ^-^
I trust you to come through.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:58:13 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Anarchist Beauty: ah yes of course, you can 100% trust me i keep to my end of the trade^^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 20:00:02 )

@Nyuu: I try to trust most people, lol
No one has screwed me over yet. Haha.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 20:05:57 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I am way too honest to screw someone over :'D i never break a promise, i also never lie

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 20:19:28 )

@Nyuu: Good quality to have.
Speaking of honesty and not screwing someone over, I edited your image again to be closer to the size you cropped it down to in your post style.
In some places you can see there it was cropped and to keep up my own artistic integrity, I've made changes to make that issue go away.
Try this instead: (note: it might still be a few pixels taller than your cropping but I don't think by much)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:20:12 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes ^^
Oh thank you! i will use this new image instead. <3

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.