Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Winter '18 Plasma Orbs Feedback Thread

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:17:46 )

Winter '18 Plasma Orbs (RIGs)

Hey Volties!

Your feedback is always really helpful and much appreciated, so we want to continue this trend with our Winter '18 Plasma Orb sets! Your feedback will help us rethink how we design and create these items.

This season's Plasma Orbs are:

Common Orb Winter '18

Frost Empress | rare
Snowman | common
Festively Fab | common
Toy Soldier / common
Toybox / common

Diamond Waistcoat / very common
Plaid Tights / very common
Ombre Elegant Dress / very common
Polka Dot Shirt / very common
Ombre Cherub Curls / very common

Beanie Doll Plasma Orb

Beanie Doll / rarest
Music Box Ballerina | rare
Porcelain Doll | uncommon
Toy Soldier / common
Toybox | common

Danseur de Glace Plasma Orb

Danseur de Glace | rarest
Weather Witch | rare
Candy Cane Lane | uncommon
Snowman | common
Festively Fab | common

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template we put together for you to use.

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Common Orb Winter '18 (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Frost Empress[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Snowman[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Festively Fab[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Toy Soldier[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Toybox[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Beanie Doll Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size] ]
[b]Beanie Doll[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Music Box Ballerina[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Porcelain Doll[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Danseur de Glace Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Danseur de Glace[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Weather Witch[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Candy Cane Lane[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler][/align]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 04:39:34 )

Frost Empress
★★★★★
One of my favorite from the whole set
especially the wings, they are really amazing & I really love the rainbow color addition

what i would change, probably the mint colors..
instead of pure mint color, i would go for rainbow colored crystal on the crown & staff

Snowman
★★★★✩
I love this item, the little snowman probably my favorite pose of this item,
but honestly, I love them all xD

if I could change one thing..
it would be the clothes, i think the split in the pants are placed too low?

Festively Fab
★★★✩✩
Not really my cup of tea xD
but it is well made tbh
and i can see people will quite love this set

What I would change, i would love to see the pin in the clothes in a separate pose
the pin is quite unique, and imo would be nice to see it in other clothes?

Toy Soldier
★★★✩✩
Not really my cup of tea either, but i love the bells & the hat xD

What i would change, i have no idea tbh..
i would say making it less stiff? but then again a toy soldier is meant to be stiff

Toybox
★★★★✩
My favorite of the common set imo
it is simple, just a bunch of accessories yet they are just so adorable xD

What i would change, absolutely nothing
but weirdly they are no block set for the yellow color tho..
is it meant to be like that?

x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons
★★★★★
Awesome, I cant wait to see what you guys will do to other commons <33
my suggestion maybe make it less obvious that it is a recolored common?
Like for example : the ribbon from Alice Set
it is a recolored of our commons, yet it didnt look obvious

The Equipable Orb itself is awesome, the best one we got so far definitely <33

Beanie Doll
★★★★★
One of my favorites Rarest Orb Item,
It is Unique that the poses are a skin an a bunch of small accessories
The skin have some weird parts, but what i love about it is that we can remove those parts by equiping a body mod

What I would change, probably separate the button for the eyes..
so we can mix match what we want.. or maybe use one button eye only

Music Box Ballerina
★★★★✩
Not really my cup of tea, but I can see this becoming quite popular already
I love that you guys are really generous on the arm mod, but seems like the arm mod are supposed to be for the doll skin in the porcelain doll?
so yeah basically we need both Music Box Ballerina & the Porcelain Doll to maximize this item

What I would change... probably the color of the legs..
What you guys give : Black w/red shoes, Beige & Cloud w/ ice shoes
Yet the arm mod that you give : Skin Tone, Black, Marshmallow, Pink & Ice
I would either change the Cloud leg mod to Marshmallow...
or better yet, add a marshmallow color with the pink shoes?

Porcelain Doll
★★★★✩
Same with Music Box Ballerina.... seems like these 2 are meant to be together xD
I love that the hair isnt in the normal hair layer, just like Zaz La..
it bring the hairstyling to another level

What I would change, i wouldnt make the eyes locked on skin color?
and maybe add a black color eyes?

Not really a big fan of the equipable orb item, but it is a unique way of designing it..
it looks like we are carrying a skating shoes in an orb lol

Danseur de Glace
★★★✩✩
Not really my cup of tea, i can see people gonna love this tho
the rose in mouth are <33

What I would change, The rose in mouth colors...
i would give them a realistic color, instead of forcing to make them based on pre decided color set
like the black rose in bright red stem are weird choice of color..
i would rather a black / red / white rose on shade of green stem

Weather Witch
★★★★★
My favorite from this orb <33
i love every part of this set...

What i would change, maybe the wand?
either shortened it? or make it longer?

Candy Cane Lane
★★★✩✩
This is also a really good item, that is just not really my cup of tea
Really love the skin tho <3

What I would change, separate the ground & the candy cane sign?
I think it will make the pose better?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 21:43:44 )

Frost Empress
★★★★★
This item is so impressive Empressive?okay, I'll leave now...
The ice wings are gorgeous and the variety of colors is fantastic.
The only change that I might make is the belt/skirt thingy. I'd like to see it all the way around the back vs. just the sides, but still completely open in the front like you already have it.
My only complaint is that I don't have one...yet. XD

Snowman
★★★✩✩
I think the snowman item might be my least favorite of all the items in the this round, but it’s not a bad one. I would have liked to have seen the body part as a more typical snowman body. Rounded for the feet and the middle parts. No feet, just a big round ball, and then a slightly smaller ball for the middle and the head the same as it is.

Festively Fab
★★★★★
The wink is adorable. I love that there is eye shadow incorporated with the eyes. There is a great assortment of colors for hair. The coat is cute and the arm and leg mods are great too.

Toy Soldier
★★★★★
Love the toy soldier. I think the color options are really nice. The pose gives the exact right effect for a toy soldier. I think that I would have expected to see the wind up key to be with this item rather than the ballerina, but I’m not complaining. A key is a key. XD

Toybox
★★★★✩
I don’t know if I’ll really use this one for anything other than the bear. The idea was cute, but I’m not sure what I could do with the other stuff. I like the color options.

x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons
★★★★★
I was so impressed with these commons! My favorites are the polka dot shirt, diamond waistcoat, and the plaid tights. I want to see more patterns on commons in the future! The dress is beautiful and so is the hair, but those other 3 are just so versatile!

Beanie Doll
★★★★★
I love the different accessories that Beanie Doll comes with. I would prefer to see an option for the button eyes to be separated or to be able to wear one button eye and one normal eye. I would have expected the button hat to be on a headband ribbon, but it works as is. I just ask that if we get a plain headband item in the future, that it could be layered on top of it. I think the head pins were very unique and the colors were interesting. This almost could have been in the Fall rig as a halloween type thing. The zipper mouth is really fun!

Music Box Ballerina
★★★★★
This item is the one that I knew I HAD to have as soon as I saw the announcement. The dress is beautiful and very detailed! The only downside is that the detailed-ness of it makes it a little difficult to match with other items of lower quality. I love that you’ve offered the arms and legs in all of the skin tones including coal, ice, and marshmallow. The hair is extremely cute and I hope to see it minus the flowers in the commons shop someday. The wind up key is awesome and I’d love to see it in gold at some later point in time.

Porcelain Doll
★★★★★
Porcelain doll is the most underrated item in the set. I don’t see people going after it and buying it as much as I think they should. The hair is beautiful and the color options are amazing. The faces in every skin tone with each offered eye color is fantastic and so are the skins. The thin hair bow is precious. The whole set gives me a very Wendy feel from Peter Pan.

Danseur de Glace
★★★★★
I don’t have much to say about this item because I don’t own it (yet), but from what I’ve seen on others, it looks cute.

Weather Witch
★★★★✩
Cute item. The hat is really nice and the color options are fun and bright. The clouds are ITTY BITTY though. I thought the clothing options were interesting, but not my style. I liked that the tree seemed christmas-y enough, but still versatile. You could wear it without people automatically thinking christmas.

Candy Cane Lane
★★★★★
Love this item. You rock. Don’t ever change. I’m so happy that you’ve offered a snow only option with this!

Please ping! I get distracted easily.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.