Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Too Early for Chocolate Milk?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 10:41:15 )
Chocolate milk all day every day!

Also, I never really understood certain foods being "breakfast foods" probably because my dad would make pancakes, french toast, omelettes, etc as dinner WAY more than for breakfast.
So really, whatever you eat in the morning can be breakfast food whether it's cold pizza, oatmeal, or a sandwhich.
:vanora_xd:

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:52:09 )
Whaaa? Too early for chocolate? It's baffling to me to think someone thinks chocolate milk is inappropriate for breakfast time. e Ae like, legit! When I was growing up it was one of the few things I was allowed to drink with/for breakfast along with juices.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:01:26 )
I'm the weird person who doesn't really like mixing mealtime foods. "Breakfast" foods are breakfast only, and so on. (So no pancakes or waffles for dinner.) The only exceptions are A) Breakfast and Lunch may be eaten for Brunch; and B) Leftovers are allowed to be eaten for either Lunch or Dinner. But, again, I'm just weird. :P
Chocolate is just... something I don't like in my breakfast, though. I don't really like chocolate chip pancakes (it tastes weird with the syrup), for instance.
Chocolate milk in general, I don't tend to drink ever. I find it too... smooth, compared to regular milk's 'sharpness'. It's a weird thing to describe, and I hope people know what I mean. Also, chocolate milk makes me thirsty after drinking it, which kinda defeats the purpose of why I drink things... >.>;

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.