Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates The Surge [Breaking News]: Event Closing Details and More!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 15:16:12 )

In a variety of colors.

What’s happenin’ my beautiful Volties? I’m back again today with a steamimng Surge . And what’s up with this giant curtain behind me? Oh well no clue, moving along~

Val has even more Surprises!

*Above Sparks head an airship hovers over, casting shadow to the whole area. A rope is thrown and Valentina gracefully slides down beside Spark. Without turning to look at him she quickly snatches his microphone.*
Attention Voltra! To commemorate the openin’ of my shop I knew Solstice ornaments weren't the way to leave an impression- BEHOLD!
*The large curtain that Spark had questioned earlier was now aggressively pulled away as Valentina swirled her arm forcing it to wrap around herself. Clicking a button on her wrist, the bundled up curtain ignited into dust and smoke and revealed a masterpiece.*

Want one for ya self? Then continue listening to our broadcaster, Spark, for the deets. Later bird bro. *Tugging up on the rope, she shoots off back to the ship in the sky- leaving everyone else perplexed.*
WELL THEN. I guess that’s what I expect from our beloved genius Valentina! Thanks for the free copy! I’ll hang it in my living room.

As you're all aware, Val held a grand opening of Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions introduced with her Holiday Surprise. Well, the fun doesn't end yet. Val has stocked 2 new blueprints that are available for a limited time only!

Holiday Onsie

Panthalassa

Valentina has informed me that she can accept item exchanges to craft these blueprints through Tuesday, 1/15.

Winter Solstice Updates

Event Extended
First off, some news I think all you Volties will be thrilled to hear - All event assets (earning event currency, event items, etc) are going to stick around a bit longer. Now you have through Tuesday, 1/15, to gather, spend, and exchange all your event assets. Let's enjoy the last week of the Solstice event while we can!

Solstice Contests and Activities
While not all of the Solstice contests have concluded, figured I would announce the winners of the ones that have!
*Prizes will be granted in the next 24 hours - 48 hours*

Pet Photo Contest, Vivienne and Vontell chose the following Volties to win Common Orbs.
@Robyn: For the adorable Mittens
@Starshadow2000: For the impeccable Sashie!
@Fielkun: For the gorgeous kitty!

For Vyctor’s activity raffle, to win Common Orbs
@TeaTales: Congrats
@Shadami: Congrats
@Priestess of Pie: Congrats

For Vanora’s submission raffle, to win Common Orbs
@Kent: Congrats
@Kurohon: Congrats
@Godawful: Congrats
Last but not least, the photo contest to win a January Crate!
@mdom: With that awesome picture of the beaming Christmas lights wow!
@Priestess of Pie: With that heartwarming photo, awe!

Prizes will be given out within the next couple of days and will appear in your inventory in the “consumables tab”.

One last contest winner though, Vivienne and Vanora thought long and hard but fell in love with one particular name. Timberland loves her new home and new name! Congratulations @Okios:. Timberland will be adoptable along with the Common’s Surge on January 15th! @Okios: will get to take home FIVE KITTIES (wow that’s a lot of cat litter…) in the colors of your choosing. We’ll be contacting you when she is ready to adopt!

GET VOTING!

We have one contest lingering for some big prizes.
Head on over to Velvet’s thread to vote for your favorite outfit.
You have until the 12th to submit your votes! The winner will be announced with the January 15th commons surge!

Joyful Jamboree Additons
Per usual, you can now find the Winter Solstice edition Goodie Bags and Bundles in Joyful Jamboree!

King Brothers
*Granted to participants of How VK Ruined Solstice*

Winter Stocking (Winter Solstice '18 Goodie Bag)
*Allows you to select one 12 days of Panthalassa Event Item*
*Each user has been granted one complimentary Goodie Bag*
Does not include King Brothers

Winter Solstice '18 Bundle
*Contains all 12 days of Panthalassa Event Items*
Does not include King Brothers

Event Closing

First of all: WHOA! Was not expecting VK to be Vreg's long lost brother.

Thank goodness I had some on hand while watching that drama.

I hope they learn to keep the peace someday, can't imagine life trying to make my sis and bro miserable. I love them to pieces.
Anyway hmm, looks like we received a humble request from the Mayor! The electric bill from all the lights and stuff is just too dang high, so we have to pull the lights out on the event. THE EVENT- not all of Voltra, don’t be so negative nancy! We’re in good shape, I myself have even started working out more. New Year new Spark! But still the same guy you know and love, I promise. We all hope you enjoyed our Solstice celebration! Getting enriched in the history of the realms was certainly fascinating...I feel better informed about Entropy too. This gives me a new angle to tackle. The event forum will remain up until January 15th and you have until then to Vote in Velvet’s contest and to go and see what Valentina is up to!

Event Credits
And how would all these wonderful event activities, journals, items, and more be possible without our amazing Voltra Staff!?

Solstice Items
Snipers Sniping | Ghost
Dreamers dreaming | Fozzy
Chords for singing | Qteapon
Candies glazing | Fozzy
Braids soft and silky | Qteapon
Pawns a marching | Ghost
Fleece for warming | Bean
Olden wings | Qteapon
Messenger birds | Qteapon
Quench thirst | Fozzy
Children to love | Fozzy
Land separating ocean and sea | Glume
Panthalassa | Chich
King Brothers | Ghost

Val's Holiday Items
Fozzy

Item prep & upload
Lily, Saeyra, Dipper, Hadsvich, and Yixing

Illustration
Advent Calendar Artwork | Saeyra

Val's Holiday Thread
Fozzy and Millet

Solstice Journal Entries
Millet, Dowan, Cookie, and Deaa

Solstice Activities & Contests
Carol of the Bells | Millet
Cropped | Millet
Ask The NPC Anything | Cookie
Ribbons of Rebirth | Millet
Warmth at the Animal Shelter | Millet
How VK Ruined Solstice | Ghost

Winter Solstice Theme
Assets by Ghost
Coding by Fozzy

Features
Blueprints (Val's Shop) by Hazer
Event Calendar by Hazer

Tuijp, Vengeance, Colin, and Amber Lynne

Dev Updates

Forums
The Undercurrent and Test Forum topics will no longer show in the Active Topics section of the forum homepage.

Trades
You can now title your trades.

You can find out more information and see the most recent staff & development updates (even before the surge) here!

Coming Soon
Collector's Bundle
550k Posts MI Pose 1
Full Event Closure [1/15]
Commons Surge [1/15]
Community Discussion [1/30]

I really enjoyed celebrating Solstice with you guys, may many more come!
Stay safe and toasty warm my beloved Volties! Til next time. Our next Event
will be in March- stay tuned!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 15:29:25 )
OMG o:

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 15:31:43 )

Thanks everyone for all your hard work! This was a really fun event!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 16:15:17 )
*Hi everyone, due to some technical difficulties with the granting system of the Solstice Goodie Bag, we have temporarily disabled them. You may still purchase them to be opened at a later date once we figure out and fix the issue.*
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 16:23:52 )
Chich, just for that panthalassa you're already my favorite and I would die for you

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 18:26:53 )
I don’t wanna give up a winter solstice set..
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 20:37:48 )

Thanks for the new items. And a big thank you to the staff for this event. You guys seriously out do yourself every event!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:18:29 )
Yay. I love the additional new items!

And oh wow, I won a common orb. Thank you!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Beard Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:44:43 )
kiwi:

CHICH WENT HARD

Always

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.