Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Help please

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:23:21 )
So I'm new to this site, how exactly do I earn Volts? I usually play GaiaOnline and they give me tons of ways to earn Gold so I'm assuming it's similar here.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:28:33 )

@hitlersgasbills: hello and welcome to Voltra! Lots of us where on Gaia at one point or another.
The best way to earn gold here (known as Volts) is through posting. You can also set up an art shop or donate to the site for Ohms and sell that for volts.
We don’t have any games yet.

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:34:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Well that's kind of lame. I have to socialize to get Volts? Ugh. Is this site going to add other ways to earn volts? Because I'm not a people person.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:39:09 )

@hitlersgasbills: yeah I wish that there was a game or two to play too. But this site is still pretty small. I wish I knew HTML5 I would make it myself.

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:40:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Oooo what about flash hangout spaces? :o Now that, would be fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:42:51 )

@hitlersgasbills: that wood be awesome! I love Gaia towns. My favorite part was the music haha

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:43:50 )

Also you will find here that people are pretty welcoming. If you need a place to spam, go to the undercurrent

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:48:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Really? How long as it been since you've been on Gaia? :O Ooo wheres that because I'd love to bump for volts!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:52:48 )

@hitlersgasbills: well I just logged in today to see what was going on but I haven’t been active there in years lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:53:31 )

Here’s the undercurrent
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view/58
You can bump here and post spam.

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:55:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooo add me on Gaia! My username is the same as it is on here. Anyways, the original creator of Gaia, bought the site back so he's trying to fix it. c: I'm super excited to see what changes he's going to make, hopefully they can revive the site. Also, thank you!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:56:32 )

@hitlersgasbills: that sounds awesome. I hope that he does that too. Because I used to love gai. It’s the reason why I love avatar sites so much.
I’ll add you

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 06:58:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Same c: they're just ahead of the time though as far as the features go. If this site had more ways to earn Volts and hangout flash spaces, I'd be SOLD. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:02:16 )

@hitlersgasbills: well Gaia is like 16 times older than this site lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:02:34 )

Also there is a Voltra discord.

Voltie — Queen. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:05:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh true, hopefully this site can follow is Gaias footsteps but do it RIGHT this time, Gaia messed up big time when Lanzer sold the site to a big company, the inflation was horrible (Lanzer introduced a new currency and it's gotten better)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:20:25 )

@hitlersgasbills: yes. One amazing thing about this site is that the staff really care. They work very hard to get new items out and have fun events for us!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 12:58:09 )

@hitlersgasbills: Hello! Voltra is a tight community, we rely a lot on chatting rather than playing games like on Gaia. ^^
You can earn volts by posting but also from the daily chance (the airship on the home page).

Questing: click here!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 16:26:12 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
i was kind of hesitant about posting too. i don't usually socialize with strangers all that much.
but i've found that the people here have actually been pretty welcoming and nice.
and afaik although there is a small staff, they hang out around the site pretty frequently.
oh, and before i forget, the daily chance thing only activates the next day after you register (or 24 hours, idk which).

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 07:01:13 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

As it seems this topic's been more than adequately answered, I'll be locking this thread.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.