Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I bought a Captain Marvel jacket

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 03:17:32 )
Oh hey long time no see or whatever.

So I finally had to bury my favorite jacket, a 9-year-old grey Columbia jacket. It has served me well over the years. The jacket pocket zipped up and just couldn't muster the strength to unzip.

As my hand froze to death, I thought a dysfunctional pocket was as good an excuse as any, so I bought a Captain Marvel jacket to celebrate my new favorite superhero.

It gets here tomorrow and I can't wait to wear it to work. Fuckin love nerd paraphernalia and this is just subtle enough to pass in a professional environment.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 03:41:51 )
You think you can escape?

Yay for new Jacket! I haven't seen the movie yet, it is out?

There is no escapeing your fate!

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 03:47:13 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That jacket...i need it.
It looks so cool!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 05:35:36 )
That looks super comfy. You get my newbie-comic-store-employee seal of approval!!
(...which does not count for much comic-street-cred wise because I only barely know what I'm doing, but it DOES count for much fashion-wise because I am a total badass.)
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 17:08:03 )
@Apocalypse: yeah, it came out last week. It was very different from the other origin movies so it stands out.

@MoodyBats: I got it from Torrid. They have a pretty good sale going on right now!

@Glume: I will carry this seal of approval with pride until the day I die.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: yeah me too, but I can't stand not being able to use a pocket. I actually had to cut it open to get the contents out, so now even if it miraculously unzipped, it would be useless.

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:15:40 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Kelsey: sadly i has no moneyz lol

Chirping

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 16:24:51 )
Update: this jacket is fuckin sweet and smells like a new car. The inside liner is royal blue, which I didn't know when I bought it. Plus it's got secret pockets behind the regular pockets. Nice.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.