Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback April Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 17:00:40 )
Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more response
we got to these sort of things the more we can improve your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Inari[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Splish Splash[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Woodland Fae[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 22:01:41 )

Splish Splash
[size=15]★★★★✩

I really like the colors on this item! Well the only color i feel clashes is the brown. But other than that, I feel like the item should have frogs in the puddle rather than duckies, though i do love that as well. I also think the shadow in the puddle for the avatar is a little too big, it kind of dominates it a little. Otherwise I love this item, it is so cute!!

[/size]

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 10:23:39 )

Inari
★★★✩✩
I don't really feel like this item brings anything new to the site, though the art is nicely done and I think the color choices work pretty well. It does bug me how the ears almost blend into the hair; I think a little bit of color on the insides would have been all that was needed to fix this. The hair itself is too reminiscent of other hairs we have IMO (long and straight with choppy bangs). I also would have liked to see a pose with the mask on the face rather than stuck on the side of the head again. That said, the shading and detail on it is really nice--probably the most aesthetically pleasing pose in the item, even if it's one I wouldn't likely have any use for. I like the pants (the detail on these also looks really good), and the shoes seem like they'd be pretty versatile. The overall theme isn't to my taste, but I won't hold that against it. For what it is, I think it's OK, but nothing really stands out to me on this one.

Splish Splash
★★★✩✩
I had to do some Googling to figure out why there was a "ghost" hanging from the umbrella I found this item a little cluttered, despite being so simple. I think the suggestion of having frogs in the puddle rather than ducks is a pretty good one; including them both, especially with the raincoat being a drastically different color from the umbrella and boots, makes it a little "busy" when worn together. I'm not sure how I feel about the color choices overall. I think the greens used for the frog items look good, but since they're all monochrome, the grey one looks really weird to me. I don't care much for the brown/orange, especially paired with green, and I don't like the fact that the raincoat color matches the color of the puddle. I know colors are limited, though. My favorite pose on this item is the boots, thanks to those happy little frog faces lol. Not usually my style, but I can't help but smile back at them. Despite not being too sure about how well it fits the rest of the outfit/palette, I do like the design of the raincoat. It's not bulky or flashy, but still has a unique design. I also like that there's a light colored palette, a medium one, and a darker/monochrome one.

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.