Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:05:05 )
@taemins lover: RIGHT? I have so much respect for her. TT ___ TT I don't know how she does it. Ahhhh.

I'm sorry! They just always turn out horrible and include a bunch more work for me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:06:43 )
@Yuracye: My aunt did online school and I'm still floored by it because she had a job with the army and has two small kids and it's crazy

Also, it's okay, no worries. Once I get pictures of them, I'll make sure to hit you up

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:08:40 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, I'm really thinking that I'll need to do online- but my husband seems to be throughly against it for some reason. q vq
All of the teachers in my school are getting their masters online, so I don't see why it's an issue to be honest.

Yes, sounds good!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:10:02 )
@Yuracye: Why is he against it?? That would be the better option because classes are online and more catered to a busy schedule.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:25:38 )
@taemins lover: He thinks that doing it online isn't as valuable as actually going to class and sitting there and listening. /shrugs.
All of the other teachers are literally saying that it doesn't matter- a masters degree is a masters degree. I eventually plan on applying to public school, so he thinks that doing it online will alter that. /shrugs

That and where I work is literally an hour and half drive.
I already only have three hours at the end of the night to relax. x ___ x

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:27:39 )
@Yuracye: Jeez. Like... Online school is still school. You're learning the exact same stuff. And like.. didn't you say he was doing online classes?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:30:14 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, I know. Whenever I bring it up to the teacher's, they're always saying how it doesn't say "online school" on the degree, so it literally makes no difference.
Either way, it's the only option right now, so there isn't any other choice since I'm out for 12 hours a day. I'd barely have enough time for work- imagine attending class? That would be insane. e ____ e

YEAH. LMAO. But, all the veterinary schools are out of state for the most part, so unless we moved, he literally has no other choice. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:32:55 )
@Yuracye: wjehsgrjhsr YEAH LIKE.... school is school. I say he needs to suck it up and stop giving you a hard time about it, because you're still going to be learning and stuff, just in an alternate way.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:36:47 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, I know. : /
I think he's also projecting his poor student ethics onto be, because he can't focus for his life. I know online school isn't easy by any means, but I'm always on top of my work. q v q

I also... really need his help with registering, because I've never actually done it myself and I'm not... really sure how to? I got accepted into a community college, and then transferred after that. @ v @ ;;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:40:44 )
@Yuracye: Ah... Yeah... gotta be good at self managing for online school. I think... he should just let you and help you with it. and then like... after a semester see where you are and stuff

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 10:11:20 )
@taemins lover: I’m already doing lesson plans and whatnot for work, so I feel like I should be able to manage it, you know?
I’ll need to talk to him about it seriously and tell him that it wouldn’t work out if I needed to attend the class.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 13:22:30 )
@Yuracye: yeah, it's just too much to try to fit into a day, he should understand that. I mean you work a full time job. That doesn't leave nearly any time for classes in a regular setting. And even if you tried, the classes you might need to take would probably only be available at the times you are at work.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:15:16 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, it really is. > > ;; Plus I'm the only one working right now, so it's not like there's other options. You know?
My school works later then most schools too, so it wouldn't really make any sense. /huffs.
I mean, I know there's night courses type things, but ugh. Idk. I really wish I didn't need it- but I do. q ____ q

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 02:23:10 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, I wouldn't do night classes because I am not a night learning person. LOL

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 12:05:43 )
@taemins lover: Me either. My brain shuts off after a certain time. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 20:41:25 )
@Yuracye: oh man so true. I GRADUATED TODAY

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 21:55:44 )
@taemins lover: AHHHH. CONGRATTS!! YOU DONE IT!!!! /throws confetti at youuu

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 02:35:59 )
@Yuracye: Ahhh thank you c: it was a stressful day and I passed out for 3 hours when my family left lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 02:38:36 )
@taemins lover: Of course, of course!! * A* !!!!
I don't blame you. xD
I was the same way with my graduation too. I went out for dinner and then passed out as soon as I got home. xD

TH | dA

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 02:40:11 )
@Yuracye: I wore wedges and my feet died LOL but they were cute LOL

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.