Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So today... I was in line at the store

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 03:51:12 )
Hahaha, I've got a few. My middle school English teacher. She was a simple old lady, a bit strict. See, I am and was a book worm. I was really ahead of normal school work, especially English! So any assignments were done in 10 maybe 15 minutes. Then, I'd read a book til end of class 30 mins later.

I don't remember why, maybe other kids got jelly, but I, and only me, got banned from reading books after finishing my work. So I worked on art and wrote gay smut in a secret language me and my then bff shared in her class.

I had a badass art teach, and then my hs had a beloved theatre teach.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 17:17:12 )
@Fellowsheep: oml! that reminds me - I went to an all-girls Catholic high school and we were reading yaoi fan fiction during choir practice for mass XD not in a secret language tho - we weren't that smart but we never got caught so hey lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 23:43:28 )
@Ixora: Omg. That's beautiful. Hahaha, we had a science teacher known to take notes passed & read 'em outloud... So better safe

Man. Yaoi brought my whole friend group together.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 14:04:54 )
@Fellowsheep: oh no! The teachers actually thought we were reviewing for tests! Cause it was whole papers and like really thick stack lmao.

Same, same XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 07:40:23 )
@Ixora: It is amazing!! I will never forget it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.