Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange DevilkinBoi's Antiques Store

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 18:53:06 )

@Bonnie: It's why I'm giving them one last chance tonight. If it's just a repeat of before, I'm quitting. I even told them a few weeks back that I may not be available if I had my FFVII Remake copy(I don't yet, but that's a different matter). Cue the bestie chiming in and saying that maybe I can take breaks from it and join them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:33:13 )

@DevilkinBoi: well if they aren’t respecting you then there is no need to join them. It’s crazy. I really do hope tonight is a better outcome!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:37:00 )

@Bonnie: It's their final chance. They keep it up, I'm done.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:45:05 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah I think if it’s best for you to set those boundaries and I wish one of them, possibly your bestie, would just listen to listen.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:47:11 )

@Bonnie: :/ She knows I'm an introvert and sometimes prefer solo activities. I get drained quickly when I'm with the group. And I don't like how sometimes she has to be telling me to change my behavior, but doesn't say that to the rest of them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:51:50 )

@DevilkinBoi: it has to be a mutual thing between you guys. I’d honestly confront her about that.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:53:06 )

@Bonnie: Yeah, we're going to need to have a bit of a talk soon. There's some other things I've been wanting to discuss with her.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 22:47:40 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah, I hope the conversation is productive! Any fun shows or things you’ve done?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 22:54:11 )

@Bonnie: Currently on the third arc of the first part of Saint Seiya. Bit of drawing here and there. I'm just trying to prepare myself for a possible chat with Amazon. My pre-order has been in limbo. I get that they're overwhelmed with the current situation, but their lack of communication isn't helping.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 23:13:08 )

@DevilkinBoi: oh yes amazon lately has been a little sketch I’ve noticed that when I ordered things for the office at work it just cancelled and didn’t say why. And it caused a lot of problems

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 23:21:15 )

@Bonnie: I don't even know what's going on with mine. Pre-order was done way back in early February and I was given an ETA of April 15-17th. I was okay with that. Then the situation exploded and the ETA changed to unavailable. Cue April 5. Email saying that the ETA is the same as before. I wait to receive the shipped email, but nothing. I check the tracking page. Says expected today by 8pm, but if you look at the invoice, it says it hasn't even been shipped. And hell, even the gift card page(I paid using a gift card) says payment pending. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:33:32 )

@DevilkinBoi: gosh that’s awful you’ll have to fight with their customer service to speak with someone it’s hard trying to contact someone sometimes

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:35:30 )

@Bonnie: The person who spoke with me said to give them 1-2 business days to check and give me an update.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:38:33 )

@DevilkinBoi: they are really bad about calling back in my experience. It happens but not within the time frame given. Said 2-3 and it took almost a week to hear from them. It may have been a freak occurrence

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:39:56 )

@Bonnie: I'll contact them again on Monday. I am not accepting cancellations, not on this order.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:10:05 )

@DevilkinBoi: and you should not have to at all. they messed me up with the pokemon sword and shield games. they did not charge my card when I ordered them, so when they went to charge that card didn't work because it was stolen. so I had to wait another week to get them. it was annoying

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:14:03 )

@Bonnie: I picked them to pre-order from because their bonus was the only one that caught my eye. If it hadn't, I would have ordered elsewhere. I did what I was supposed to, so now it's on them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:21:16 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah. I hope you get the game! Amazon for all its great products suck with communication and customer service in my opinion. It’s just hit or miss when you have an issue. It may get solved or not

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:23:15 )

@Bonnie: There'll be hell to pay if I don't get my game. e n e Especially since it's the deluxe edition.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 03:24:33 )

@DevilkinBoi: yessss make them payyyy. down the besos establishment! xD I'm down for it. I'm gonna poof for a bit. I'm going to go play the dates on my mule account. I honestly didn't even think about that. I should probably do that.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.