Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Talk with me so I can stay active

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:32:12 )
@KairoSama: We already have something in common then!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:33:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I am. I have my dA, Twitter, and Instagram posted on my profile. There are a few chibis I posted in my bump thread if you decide to check it out. I did have a shop on voltra, but since its dead here half the time, it ended up going off the first page. Its about 3 months old, but I don't see any point in bumping it.
I know the feeling. xD I would be on Warframe at the moment, but I decided that I'm gonna wait for the update for this weekend, unless its pushed back again, there isn't anything I can do on that.

@Queen of Trash: Makes sense to me, I got broke pretty quickly for making this avatar. I really wanted the skin out of the orbs. xD
We need to see about packing some of our loose things here soon too. Next week we are moving to a bigger place.

@KairoSama: Ok, took me a while to find it, but here it is. This is horse Waifu. That is only one of the outfits I've done.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:34:43 )

@DragonicKittens:
Same tho! I've been searching around on Gaia for some rps as well.

ah, SCP is always fun to read! especially since there's so much to browse thru.
But yeah, i listen to a lot of youtubers read spooky stories as well. Creepypastas and reddit stories.
I like to put something on for background noise when i work on art or something lol.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:34:54 )
Kai says...

@Queen of Trash: yesss trash people B)

@DragonicKittens: HAHAHA OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT

Thank you for listening!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:35:17 )
@DragonicKittens: We're moving a bunch of stuff into a storage unit. We're trying to sell our condo and move somewhere cheaper. We can't afford the mortgage anymore. It kind of sucks but it is what it is haha.
@KairoSama: Woo! We should dance together in trash.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:39:40 )

@Vermii: Found any interesting ones yet? Its taking me some time to find some. People are PMing me about RPs on there when I said not to. DX Speaking of RPs, your friend told me about yours on here, I posted in it with my OC, Lucy. :)
I'm the same way. Its good background noise to doodle and play video games. Its something different besides listening to music. (I tend to listen to the same songs day in and out, I'm boring.) I really like to listen to rSlash and his funny readings on entitled parents and other things.

@KairoSama: Lol, thanks. He hates it so much! XD

@Queen of Trash: I can understand on that. My hubby and I moved down south to my mom's since where we were living didn't have much of a job base. (Small town.) He's still looking for a job at the moment, I just got my job recently, but my training doesn't start til next month.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:41:10 )
Kai says...

@Queen of Trash: party in the trash can B)))

@DragonicKittens: LMAO it’s amazing how could he hate it x)

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:42:23 )
@DragonicKittens: my husband has a job but it's one he doesn't plan on keeping, he's looking for a better one. I'm looking for another one also.

@KairoSama: Trash can party, woo!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:50:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I honestly haven't played pokemon go in a long time. I didn't like how it ate up my data and killed my phone battery. DX
Plus I heard it was fun to play with friends, but I don't have many friends IRL.

@KairoSama: He's just that weird. He isn't fun really fun when it comes to stuff like that.

@Queen of Trash: Ah, I see. That's probably going to be what my hubby will do if he gets a job that isn't so good. I'm pretty happy with the job I have now, the only thing that sucks about it is how I won't have much work during the summer.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:53:39 )
@DragonicKittens: my jobs don't have consistent income. I make jewelry and I write books so the money is very random. So I'm open to finding another job, it'll just suck because I already put a lot of hours into both of those.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:56:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish we had more pokestops near where I live too. We have to drive to get to places with more.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:01:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I play it a fair amount. I used to play it a lot more. There are times where I don't play for a few days and then others where I play everyday for weeks in a row.
I have like no pokeballs right now though.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:01:57 )

@Queen of Trash: I can understand on that, I hope you find a good job.

@Totalanimefan: That isn't too bad. :) I know when it first launched the area where I lived at the time didn't have much of anything around it.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:03:09 )
@DragonicKittens: thank you. <3 My mom is actually going to see if she can help me find a job I can do at home. We only have one car and he uses it for his job.

@Totalanimefan: sure! I'll add you.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:06:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Added. <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:08:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Mine is my legal name, which I never actually use anywhere but it's connected to my facebook. I usually use my pen name everywhere.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:15:02 )

@Queen of Trash: I get that, I don't have a driver's license, so my boyfriend or mom has to take me everywhere. I should see about getting it, but I'm terrified of driving.

@Totalanimefan: I'd re download it, but I rather not since I know it won't count my steps (while the app isn't up that is) to hatch the eggs I have had on my account for years. If they changed that, I'd probably redownload it.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:17:57 )
@DragonicKittens: I have mine but I haven't actually driven in like 4 years because I haven't had to. We only have one car and my husband always drives me if I need to go anywhere.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:31:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I sent you a gift also. <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:34:23 )
@Totalanimefan: you can connect it to your fitbit? I had no idea that was an option.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.