Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:00:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It must be stressful at times..I've lucked out I look human enough people don't give me a passing glance." She said softly.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:01:55 )
She smiled warmly, giving her hand another soft squeeze. “It was- but I’m use to it. Old habit makes me want to just hide..” she explained softly. “What floor do we go to?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:06:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly understanding and looked to the elevator, "Floor 13."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:07:40 )
She looked to the elevator as well and tilted her head. “Single riders only?” She turned to ask one of the nurses but everyone on the ground floor had disappeared to do other tasks.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:10:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned, "Hmm..I guess so..It has a disinfectant that it will run that may be why."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:12:30 )
She looked back to the Doctor. “Do you still want to? There’s two elevators.” She said, motioning to the one next to it. “We could both take one.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:15:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded, "Yeah lets do that.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:16:53 )
She smiled, letting go of her hand and slipping into one of the elevators. She watched as the doors closed and hit the button for the floor the Doctor had told her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:19:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved into the other elevator hitting in floor 13 as well standing and waiting for the bath and such.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:22:07 )
The elevator the Doctor seemed to have stepped into functioned properly, sending her up. The one Artemis had stepped into, well.. it functioned as it should have with the cleansing, but it sent her 13 floors down instead.

She frowned, stepping out and waiting for the other elevator a moment. “Felt like I went down instead of up though..” she said thoughtfully, looking around. It was rather eerie down here.. emergency lights were on.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:26:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

She walked out and moved to wait by the other elevator, frowning as it didn't open right away. Maybe it stopped somewhere on her trip up? She hoped she wouldn't get off until she got up to floor 13..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:29:03 )
Artemis turned back around, reading the number ‘13’ on the light board above the elevator. She listened for another elevator coming, but it wasn’t. Frowning, she stepped back inside the one she had arrived in, only to find it didn’t want to work.

“Okay...” She didn’t have a cellphone, so she couldn’t contact the Doctor. She looked down the hall, biting her lip. Maybe there was a PA system somewhere? She headed down the hall..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:34:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

After a bit of waiting she moved to the elevator using her screwdriver seeing it was down all the way she frowned and got back in hers to head down after Arty.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:36:47 )
Arty had slipped into a room at the end of the hall, having no luck finding either the stairs or a PA system. She was looking at all of the seemingly turned off machinery.

One of them in particular stood in the middle of the room, a trash can shaped thing with a plunger. “How odd..” she mumbled, looking directly into it’s eye. “Well.. I can’t find the PA System.. and I have no way of contacting her.. so here I am looking at.. whatever this is.” She mumbled to herself.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:40:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned stepping out of the elevator and went down the hall looking for Artemis. After a moment she spotted her and started to sigh with relief but then she saw what she was looking at, and moved forward pulling Arty Away stepping in front of her, "Stay away from that Artemis.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:42:18 )
She jumped, not paying attention to her surroundings, big mistake. When the Doctor pulled her away and then moved in front, she tilted her head. “It’s off..” she said gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:45:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She forced her back a bit gently getting her screwdriver out ready to run as she scanned it..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 12:43:20 )
She frowned, looking over at it and then the Doctor. “I’ve already looked, there isn’t an on switch.” She said softly, “I was looking for a way to call for you- the elevator didn’t send me to the right level.” She added in.

The trash bin looking device sat quite still, unfazed by the commotion around it..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:04:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It's a creature Artemis..there is no on switch.." she said still backing Artemis up to get her out of the room, gaze locked on the Dalek.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:06:27 )
She went quiet, looking at the creature. She got the hint, moving away from the Doctor and waiting in the hall.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.