Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:28:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jane ran into the hospital, "The person who was just brought here..was it a girl who" and she described how Artemis looked.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:31:15 )
The nurse looked up and frowned, “Yes- she was hit in the head pretty hard..” She said softly. “They may want to do a scan..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:36:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She paled seeing that, "Sh..she was hit..?" wait scan? Would that mess with her filter? Would it see through and see her ears? Oh god.."Can I see her?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:38:16 )
The nurse nodded gently, leading her to the room she was in. “She’s still out though..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:48:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved to her immediately carefully taking her hand, "Oh Artemis.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:19:00 )
Artemis stirred after a moment, wincing. Ok. That hurt. Why did her head hurt? She opened her eyes, blinking at the bright lights of the clinic, her focus settling on the one holding her hand.

A small bag in a chair by her bed with her personal belongings started to chime, her phone going off. The tardis was letting her know it was time to open the watch.

“Um.... hello?” She mumbled, not sure who the woman was.. glancing over at the bag.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:28:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Artemis are you okay? What happened?" she asked worriedly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:30:12 )
She blinked a few times, her head throbbing. She looked back to the woman as her phone rang again. “I dunno..” she said quietly. Was she a nurse? She wasn’t dressed like one. “Sorry- but who are you?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:33:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

Her eyes widened, "I..I'm Jane..your roommate.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:34:45 )
Artemis frowned a bit at that, “Oh... I’m sorry..” she said softly, going a little red. Why couldn’t she remember that?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:38:19 )
Lets use all the colors!

"You got hit on the head hard.." she said softly.

Trin was busy typing away at her computer, Christopher at her feet playing quietly when the phone started ringing. She recognized the number and smiled picking up, "Hello Doctor."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:40:08 )
The tardis was beeping frantically over the phone at Trin, sending coordinates to an email. The coordinates were to the clinic where the phone was located.

Arty squirmed a little, is that why it hurt? “I’m sorry.” Why was she sorry though?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:41:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked at the beeping but immediately caught up on it writing down coordinates, "We will be there right away I promise." She hung up grabbing her jacket, "Jack we gotta make a quick trip to Venice!"

Jane frowned softly, "It's okay..really it is.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:43:05 )
Jack looked up and frowned. “What’s up?” He moved over to her.

Arty nodded a little, rubbing her head. What had she been hit with?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:44:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Be good for uncle Owen.." She said to Christopher, who ran off to stay with his uncle and have a sucker. Trin gave him coordinates, "The TARDIS just called, Arty isn't waking the Doctor up so something is going on we gotta see what it is."

She held her hand gently, "It'll be okay..you'll be okay I promise..I'm here for you.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:47:48 )
Jack frowned, “She went into hiding again..” They had to figure out how to track that family better so she wouldn’t have to. “Alright, Let’s go.” He put the coordinates in, taking Trin and pulling her close before hitting the last button..

Arty nodded again. “Thank you.” She said softly, biting her lip. Why couldn’t she remember?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:51:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held onto him closing her eyes as they warped there, she hated traveling that way but they had to do it.

Jane smiled gently, "We will figure this out I promise you.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:55:48 )
Jack had landed them just outside of the clinic, frowning and gently leading her inside. With a quick description of the two of them, he was pointed to their room.

The nurse had also said the doctor hadn’t been in to see the patient yet. Probably a good thing, considering she was alien. “Heya!” He smiled warmly as they entered the room. He looked around a moment, spotting a bag and headed for it. First things first.. wake the Doctor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:57:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jane turned and frowned moving in front of Artemis, "Who are you.." she said worried.

Trin smiled gently, "It's okay we're here to help."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:01:16 )
Artemis watched them, frowning. They looked familiar.. although the guy looked like someone who would take her away.. She wasn’t sure why she thought that.

Jack found the watch and turned. “Ok- this will help a little more..” He said softly, opening the watch.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.