Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 04:01:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Yes.." She gave a shy smile, "The people here tend to be very happy..its nice to come and people watch here.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 02:56:29 )
She continued to look around as they walked, it was definitely a very happy town. She also seemed to notice how many couples there were out and about and went a deep red again, thinking over things.

The Doctor.. liked her. In a relationship way. She had to admit the kiss was, while surprising, very welcomed. It had definitely sparked something inside her.. and that made her feel very warm and fuzzy. It wasn’t a feeling she was fully familiar with.. but she really liked it..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:03:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

She shyly held her hand as she walked along telling her abit about the past and the town, all she knew really. Her mind wandering..she had actually kissed her..and she kissed back...that was..that was nice...very nice...

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:10:15 )
After a few hours of walking around the town, she headed back up with her to the cafe to grab a bite. She sat down at a table again with the Doctor, a bit tired after all the excitement. Her mind was still wandering to the kiss, still a bit red.

Once the waiter had taken their order she looked over at the Doctor shyly. “Where else can we go..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:13:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Anywhere you want..other planets..more of Earth..I'll take you anywhere you want.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:15:24 )
“Everything is new to me.. so anywhere we go would be wonderful..” she said softly as the food came out. She hid a yawn shyly and grabbed her drink, going red again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:20:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "After this you should get some rest.." she said gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:25:01 )
She squirmed but nodded. “Alright..” After they had finished and paid, she got up with the Doctor, looking over to the closet they had parked in.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:29:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled taking her hand again shyly leading her over to the closet..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:30:35 )
Once they had stepped in the tardis she frowned, looking at the console. She was beeping with a distress call, instructions and coordinates up on the screen.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:37:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned and moved forward immediately to check it, "A distress signal..I need to help them.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:39:00 )
Arty moved over with her. “Okay. Where to?” She asked curiously.

The tardis brought up one word in Gallifreyan; Cybermen.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:44:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She checked with Torchwood and saw they were being slammed and were unable to take her.."I'll need you to hang out at a beach cabin I own.." She said as she worked on putting coordinates ni.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:46:53 )
She blinked a few times, watching her. “Oh. Ok.” She said softly, moving to get her bag. She wasn’t going to help? She frowned, slipping down the hallway and into her room to get her pack. After a few minutes she came back out, bag in hand..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 03:59:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She had gotten them to the beach, she moved pulling her into a tight hug, "It's cybermen..I can't..I can't risk losing you to that...The beach is privately owned by me, no one should bother you." She got her wallet out and gave her a credit card, "The path to the right of the house leads to a little town where you can pick up food and such that you need."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 04:03:04 )
She nodded, hugging her back gently. “Alright..” she took the card, frowning. “But what about your safety..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 04:16:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'll be alright I promise.." she smiled and gave her a shy kiss on the lips, "I'll return soon I promise. Buy anything you need."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 10:10:26 )
She squirmed a little, “Ok... be safe..” she said softly, moving to the doors.as soon as she was outside, she turned to watch the tardis go, holding her bag close.

Once it had disappeared she moved to the cabin, setting her bag down under the covered porch. She hesitated at the comfortable looking papasan type chair before sitting down on it. After a moment, she curled up in it and fell asleep.

Artemis was worried about her, but also couldn’t keep putting off the sleep she was trying to avoid. She hoped the Doctor would be safe.. and wanted to be there to help.. She felt useless here.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:09:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She bit her lip she didn't want to leave her but she had to..she moved to get the TARDIS going to the planet that needed help.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:15:19 )
After an hour or so of a quick nap, Arty woke up and immediately looked around. Where was...? Oh. She frowned, moving into the cabin and checking the kitchen.

How long would she be gone? She squirmed a little. Guess she should get some food for the place. She turned and headed out, making sure her filter was on..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.