Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:09:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Thank you Doctor.." She said softly, shyly. After a moment she moved back a bit and blushed, "Sorry she made me um..well..yeah.." she said shyly motioning to his chest.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:27:43 )
He buttoned up his shirt, smiling gently still. “I need to make sure she gets handed off to the Judoon for punishment. Psychografts are not to be used and the Judoon will want to know.” He said softly. “How are you feeling?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:50:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly looking away shyly letting him button up, "Alright.." her gaze returned to him when she figured he was done, "Alright..my head hurts a little but I'm alright."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:56:12 )
He moved to have the tardis scan her again, a little worried still about her. “Psychografting is dangerous. If it had been left unchecked it may have killed you...” he said softly, looking back to her. “I’m having her run a scan on you just to make sure.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:58:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and gave a small nod careful to not jolt her head and make the headache worse, "Alright Doctor.." she trusted him fully.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:06:52 )
As soon as the scan was done he moved over to her with some medicine for the headache. “Take this.” He said softly, reading the scan results.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:16:27 )
Lets use all the colors!

She took the medicine and took it obediently watching him curiously, he was the Doctor after all if he said to take medicine she was going to listen! Well sometimes anyway..She was going to be fine though, she had just fought for control so hard she hurt her head a bit.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:21:58 )
He relaxed a bit at the readings and smiled, looking to her. “Scan’s all clear.” He said gently, sending a message to the Judoon quickly and holding his hand out for her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 00:37:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and took his hand, "Thank you Doctor..."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 00:44:41 )
He helped her up and smiled, “Any time, Trin.” He said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:01:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She bit her lip before shyly leaning up and kissing his cheek before shyly tugging him towards the doors wanting her chocolate!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:10:04 )
He went a little red, letting her tug him to the doors before leaning down and giving her a gentle, soft kiss. After that, he led her out of the tardis and to the hot cocoa bar.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:13:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She went a deep red but returned the kiss softly shyly following him to the hot cocoa bar, staying close to him with a shy smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:21:41 )
He let her sit down at one of the tables first before sitting himself, “If you like mint and chocolate, the peppermint one is good.” He said softly, looking at the small menu on the table. “And if you’re hungry we can get something here too.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:30:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

"That sounds wonderful..and the cookies smell amazing.." She said glancing up as she watched a worker pull a fresh sheet of cookies out.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 01:34:36 )
“Then let’s get a few of those.” He said warmly, smiling softly at her. He was glad she was alright.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:14:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly, "That sounds great thank you.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:16:48 )
Once the waitress came by he placed an order for them, two drinks and a half dozen different cookies for her to try.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 04:11:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly as he ordered it, relaxing. "This is such a nice place.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 06:42:34 )
He nodded gently, “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you fro getting hurt it in the bathroom.” He said softly.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.