Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 23:20:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh? I'd love to see them.." She said smiling happily.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 23:23:45 )
He nodded softly, “A warmer planet first.” He said thoughtfully. “Then another cold one.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 23:25:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "That sounds great." She looked up as the hot cocoa came to them.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 23:44:57 )
He thanked the waitress and took his cup, letting her try it first. He’d had it loads of times.. “What would you like to see after this?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 23:49:20 )
Lets use all the colors!

She took a sip and closed her eyes, "Mm..that's amazing.." She smiled happily at yummy chocolate and opened her eyes, "Whatever you want to show me I'd love to see it.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 02:07:46 )
He smiled softly, sipping his chocolate too and nodding. “Alright. If you have anything in mind all you have to do is ask.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 02:11:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded and smiled, "Alright Doctor." She happily enjoyed her drink. When they were done and he had paid and such she moved to go back outside with him happily.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 02:42:16 )
He let her have his arm again as they walked if she wanted, making sure to keep an eye on her. It was rather cold out and he didn’t want her catching hypothermia.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 02:55:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She shyly took his arm with a smile staying close to him enjoying the scenery. And then there was a scream! She looked up one of the nets failed and a mass amount of fish were coming down including dangerous ones. She looked towards where the net was going and saw a child staring terrified she let go of the Doctor and immediately ran forward scooping up the kid and getting out of the way falling in the process on her back knocking her out.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:00:57 )
The Doctor had been alerted at the scream too, looking in the direction. Before he could say anything Trin was running off. He flailed. Oi! We talked about this! He ran after her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:05:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

The little boy she had grabbed was snuggled close in her arms sobbing, that had been scary! He looked to be maybe 3 and had wandered from his parents at the wroooong time..He squirmed out of her arms as he saw his mommy come out to look for him, running over!

In all the chaos someone scooped up the unconscious Trin, with good intent they were going to take her to the hospital having seen her save the boy and started to carry her off.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:11:52 )
In all the commotion, the Doctor frowned, unable to see where she was.. that was until he saw someone carrying her off. “Excuse me!” He hurried over to them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:12:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

They blinked pausing and looked to him, "Be quick I must get this young woman to the hospital she hit her head.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:15:04 )
“Ah- Yeah. She’s my companion. If you don’t mind, I would like to take over..” He said gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:19:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

He hesitated looking him over he looked trustworthy, "Make sure she see's a doctor.." he said gently handing her to him, "She saved a little boy's life.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:22:48 )
He nodded, holding her carefully. “I’m glad she saved the boy. Thank you. She’s definitely in good hands herself.” He headed off with her. The tardis wasn’t far. He wanted her to check Trin out.. and maybe Owen. He wasn’t sure yet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:24:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

He nodded and watched carefully before going back to help any others who needed it.

She didn't stir in his arms at all, she had hit her head preeeeetty hard.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:28:20 )
He frowned, slipping into the tardis with her and having her scanned. He set her down gently and moved to send a message to Torchwood.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:34:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

Immediately Jack was moving to check that Owen was free and if he wasn't he was telling him TO BE free..Trin was family she was more important..then sent a message 'Owen's free to check her, come by if you need to.'

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:39:44 )
He glanced over to her and turned the breaks off, getting the tardis to Cardiff.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.