Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature What's Your Favorite Book Series?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 23:12:53 )
Mine would have to be the Temeraire series by Naomi Novik. It was one hell of a ride! I nearly cried at the last book since I had grown so attached to a lot of the characters and it was time for it to end.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 23:37:52 )

I really like both Harry Potter and the Series of Unfortunate Events! <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 16:41:32 )
    I love A Series of Unfortunate Events too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 11:21:58 )

Harry Potter for sure

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 11:00:19 )
Ooh, I need to finish reading the Temeraire series!

I have lots of favorites, but I recently finished the Dark Gifts series by Vic James which starts with Gilded Cage. It's YA, but it gets super dark.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 16:01:35 )
The ones I've followed most closely (more than 2 books) are Kendare Blake's "Three Dark Crowns" series and Richelle Mead's "Vampire Academy." The final volume of Three Dark Crowns comes out this September. I'm super excited but also sad! I have all of Vampire Academy but only read the first two books. lol I actually loved them a lot, but when a new volume of a series comes out, I always like to go back to the beginning and read from start to finish, so I remember everything going on. And that series got long fast. I still don't have all the spin-off volumes but it's a series I love so I really want to get back into it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 16:05:02 )

I like a lot of books but a lot of the classics like, The Lord of the Rings or the 4 Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy is my favorites.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 19:46:13 )

[ The Black Jewel Series by Anne Bishop, The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, and the Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey. There's another series that I also like from Lackey, but these are in my top three. With The Black Jewel Series being the reigning queen above them all. ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 19:49:27 )

Keeper of the Swords by Nick Perumov is a pretty nice series too.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 18:42:47 )
It would probably be Harry Potter for me, but there are a lot of series that I've enjoyed.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 12:28:18 )
It would have to be the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. The plot and main mc was amazing! Although it's a pretty long series (10 books), time would fly by when I read it. It also got me hooked to one of my favourite genres now, Urban fantasy.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:30:51 )
I like the iron fey serise and the branch off of the serise call of the forgotten and the white rabbit chronicles( or i call in Alice in zombieland serise)

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:31:14 )
I haven't read the whole series (yet),as I only own the first 4 books,but my favorite series so far is Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.

Art by the fabulous Inatlaka!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 07:14:40 )
@DevilkinBoi: Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix, Harry Potter. I could go on.

Literature is my best. Non fiction I go for anything by Bart Ehrman, Janine Driver, Joseph Campbell, or Dolores Cannon.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 13:05:21 )
There's so many that I love. But the ones I revisit the most are The Protector of the Small quartet by Tamora Pierce and The Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix. They both hold a special place in my heart (and my bookshelf).
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 14:27:37 )

chrestomanci series by diana wynne jones
    single tear it holds a special place in my heart

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.