Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk One of our bunnies is dying ):

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 18:05:31 )

update: he has unfortunately died, he went peacefully and will be missed
so we have a whole lotta bunnies (no, we do not live on a bunny farm before u ask, i wish we did) and one them, Burns, is dying, like on his side dying. not a good sign but he’s old so i’m hoping it’s just old age and not another bunny massacre like last year (a lot of bunnies suddenly got sick and died for no apparent reason)
he is (was) the oldest of our current buns since the Old Man™ died a few months back (rip Bunny) and i guess it’s his time to go
while we do have like 8 more bunnies it’s gonna be sad, he would run circles around u as u walked to his hutch to put food in, and he would sniff u when he saw u
gonna miss u Burns, u were a good bun

i wasn’t sure where to put this bc like it’s serious but not a “Serious Talk” thing? so feel free to move it if u like

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 18:41:38 )
    :( I hope he passes peacefully

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 19:41:04 )

I’m sorry to hear that Kai! I hope that he will pass in peace but it seems like he will.
Also I think this is the right place to post this thread.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 20:56:37 )

he’s still alive at the moment but he doesn’t seem to be in pain, so let’s hope~
also he’s 7 years old, he lived a long life! pets dying always sucks, my first bunny died at a year old and we’ve had so many that it doesn’t hurt as much but it’s still sad when they die because like u develop a bond with them
rabbits can live for 10 years as pets, and some live into their teens, so ur bunny should have quite a while left!
@sunny:
@Bioshock:
@Totalanimefan:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 21:08:06 )

@KairoSama: wow that’s a long time! He lived a good life.
I’ve also dealt with a lot of pet Deaths in my life too. It’s really hard. I hope you will be ok.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 21:53:40 )

update: he died, rest in peace Burns ):
he seemed to have died peacefully thank god, i’m just happy knowing he can play with his many brothers and sisters again~
it’s sad, but considering i’ve dealt with a lot of rabbit deaths it’s not as hard as the first one, still upsetting to see it but it’s not the first
i’ll be good, he lived for a while and had fun, he was a ladies man heh
@Totalanimefan:
@Bioshock:
@sunny:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 23:14:58 )

@KairoSama: RIP Burns

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 23:39:06 )
    @KairoSama: rest in peace Burns

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 22:36:45 )

@Totalanimefan:
@sunny:

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.