Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:18:59 )

@Laufeia: you ate my pie! Ó.Ò

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:30:57 )
@vengeance: I encourage you to share them, cute things always bring me such joy xD

@Monorea: ah okay xD fish is expensive lol. I fckin love fish. I haven't cooked with macadamia nuts either, but they would be really good with cake, I think, because they're so sweet :3

@Tuijp: no, it wasn't me <_< must've been someone else. *Ants crawl out of mouth*

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:34:48 )

@Laufeia: you might want to clean your face

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:35:10 )

@Laufeia: I like fish too but a lot of fish is overfished so it would be nice if the world could ban fishing completely for a couple of years instead of maintaining a declining balance. Fish soup would be great in the mornings i think, not something i can have tho.
As for cooking with macademia nuts they are sweet but im more worried about the texture.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:37:29 )

@Laufeia: It so does. Here is some more:

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:56:40 )
@Tuijp: *licks ants off of face* >_______> *ahem*

@Monorea: fish soup sounds terrifying to me. Dunno if I'd be able to eat that. xD

@vengeance: hehe I like the little bunny that's rockin' out. x3

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:57:32 )

@Laufeia: you owe me pie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:00:26 )

@Laufeia: Terrifying? How come? In what way do you tend to eat fish then? I usually make my fish soup with a tomato base, some saffron, herbs and white wine.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:01:52 )

@Laufeia: My favorite is the animal that got scared after seeing himself in the mirror XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:31:35 )
@Monorea: you know, that sounds like it might be okay, xD I normally eat it fried or grilled with rice and broccoli or some kind of vegetable. Or as a sandwich with chips/fries. And I'm not so much a huge soup person either, lol. I do like chicken and dumplings though. All this food talk is beginning to make me hungry..

@vengeance: hehe so cyute >_<

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:32:58 )

@Laufeia: Then maybe it is time for you to get a snack XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:36:03 )

@Laufeia: Food talk is the best, not feeling very good at the moment tho since i have some stress i can't deal with since i don't have access to what caused it (it is actually hurting my body). :(
Soup isn't that bad when done well, especially not when you serve it with freshly baked bread. Salmon sandwiches are great but why have fries when you are already eating it in bread?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:49:44 )

@Monorea: good question lol. It just comes that way at a lot of restaurants I guess.. xD
Ive been eating a lot of black bean burgers lately and they are great.
Sorry you don’t feel good, I definitely can understand that. My body can’t handle stress at all, and it effects me a little more than I’d like :L

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:52:48 )

Ah you aren't making the stuff yourself. Black bean burgers are nice we have something in the nearest town that is called the green foodtruck and they sell that now and then, those are great.
Yeah i can't handle stress, especially if i can't process the reason behind it. I do hope i am able to get over it before it develops into a stomach wound.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:08:47 )
@vengeance: lmao yeah I just ate some food. It triggered my stomach. 🍕

@Monorea: food trucks are awesome. There’s soooo many around here. And an overwhelming amount of pizza. Lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:16:25 )

@Laufeia: Pizza is everywhere but you get fat so fast if you eat that often so i make my own pizza which is much better.
I especially like the kinds that uses a lot of veggies like a pizza with sweetpotato, almonds and black kale and chevre on top (no tomato sauce).
We don't have many foodtrucks nearby and most of them aren't that interesting sadly enough but a town a bit further away has a great food culture, i actually just want to take a few days and try out a few places there.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:19:46 )
@Monorea: a pizza with almonds. What omg xD I’ve never even fathomed that

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:21:01 )

@Laufeia: There are a lot of great recipes out there if you are willing to try them out, and loads of grabage ones as well but you learn to determine them as you go. Also do you need some volts to afford that last melon item still?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 00:21:46 )
@Monorea: yeah I’m at 3.5k xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 00:23:27 )
and I may try, sounds very interesting xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.