Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 03:41:45 )
I fear no death but I do fear sickness so I probably wouldn'teat it then. XD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 03:51:06 )
Hmm. Depends on how and what it's wrapped in.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 22:44:26 )
@koneko: you don’t enjoy cheese cake? Shame on you. The oxygen in the air here actually has millions of cheesecake particles.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 22:45:19 )
and yasss pasta is the best. =3=

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 23:40:48 )
Food wrapped in food is the best. Exibit A: Bacon wrapped green beans <3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 17:50:28 )
@koneko: soon you will slowly transition into an actual cheesecake yourself.

@Buffasaur: I haven’t had it wrapped with bacon, but I have had green beans with little bacon bits in it. That’s how I like bacon best. When it’s barely there to just add some flavor. >_>

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:08:43 )
@koneko:
Do you no longer eat meat anymore?

@Laufeia:
I refuse to eat pork in most cases because of the sodium level but bacon-wrapped green beans are something I only eat once a year at Christmas when my aunt makes them. Puts brown sugar and soy sauce and it's heavenly.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 02:04:15 )
@koneko:
Oooo! I've been trying to stop eating most meat. I have a vegan friend helping me find alternatives. I'm lactose intolerant so I'm actually already having to try vegan alternatives to milk and snacks! But tbh I think the furthest I could go to is an Ovo-vegetarian cause I eat eggs religiously for breakfast. I thought of getting some chickens so I could get fresh eggs and not get a rooster so they won't be fertilized.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 03:32:07 )
@koneko:
Okay but same. Factory farming makes me so sad. Sadly the only kind of stuff our farmer's market has is like peas and stuff? My biggest issue is that I'm not a fan of beans and my friend said that's a big part of her diet!

As far as the eggs, I'm lucky rn because my mom's work friend raises chickens and we occasionally get fresh eggs. Most people don't believe there is a taste difference but I swear on my soul there is ;w;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 17:52:00 )
As long as the eggs came from calm and happy hens I would eat them. But most of the time if someone has a crap ton of eggs to sale that means they either have a load of chickens or they're all cramped and stressed into overproducing.

@koneko:
Roleplay Search | Art Gallery | Buffy's Boutique

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 18:33:01 )
koneko:

@laufeia: again, this is fine. I wouldnt consume myself u w u

@koneko: your vital organs will shut down and you will know nothing but that you are cheesecake, waiting to be consumed by a passerby.

@Buffasaur: honestly that sounds delish tho. Old ladies rlly know how to cook. xD my fiancés gran makes the best food at Thanksgiving/Christmas time. It is a time I eagerly wait for all year. <_<

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 17:52:46 )
@koneko: because this is simply the dark truth of becoming a cheesecake. Your silent screams will fill the air with cheesecake particles, but they shall not be heard by your consumer.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 17:04:37 )
@koneko: yes, it spreads like the plague. >_>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 02:39:52 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

o.o Food was being discussed and so I am summoned.

Hello, Been a minute, how goes it?

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 00:11:35 )
@LailaKin: oof ping me boi I just saw this now >_< I am doin alright. Been a little less active cuz I feel poopy a lot but oh well. If we are speaking about food, I just had some brown sugar and cinnamon waffles with chicken :3
How are
You doing dear?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 01:51:52 )

@Laufeia: My bad!
Things are alright. Week 2 of loose Meal Prepping. My weight has dropped a bit and maintained where its at so Im kind of happy with that but I'm also craving the chocolate cupcakes from the vending machine on the second floor like.. super bad!
Oh god, Waffles sound so good right now.

Ive got eggcups for breakfast and Lunch today because we didnt prep our last meal in time. And now I'm working on Week 3's Prep Menu.
I will say I'm proud of us last night because we chose a healthy meal over picking up easy bad food.

Why you feeling bad? Everything okay? or like Sicklike? I hope you feel better asap!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 04:25:07 )
@LailaKin: well that’s awesome! Keep it up!! :3 you can do it 😎. I’ve been trying to eat healthier myself. And try to shed some pounds. Slowly but surely it’ll happen! Just gotta stay motivated. ^_^ I need to work out a little more. That’s my big issue.

And I’m not really feeling sick but just constant headaches and it makes me feel like poo. >_> bleh

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 04:34:20 )

@Laufeia: Ah, I feel you! I've been having migraines recently.
Not sure if I'm getting old or breaking x.x My knees have been a nightmare to deal with too. Otherwise Id be trying to exercise more but everything hurts constantly x.x;

Oh my goodness, Just realized there was a new event going and Ive been down that rabbithole the last three hours. Working on those Sudoku puzzles as we speak! I printed them out so I can work on them later on the couch :3

It's less than a month til I go to Veeeegas! D: Im so excited :3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 06:05:48 )
@LailaKin: yay! Don’t spend too much money gambling!!! 😎 🎰
I’m liking the event so far heh. And the new commons :3 I’m trying to figure out a new avatar >~<
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:56:33 )

@Laufeia: Oh man! I want to make a new avi but I haven't bought much yet! I should get on that xD

Im planning to play it safe in Vegas! Hopefully. uh,.. Im going with a budget! A set,. In stone.. Budget! I swear. xD

Your new avi is so cuuute! You put together such stellar designs! I really love the hair you have on!

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩ο½€-´)⊃β”β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ ✨ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.