Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Insane restaurant owner demands apology from the libtards

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 04:51:07 )
@Tsundererra: Haven't tried southern "soul" food... don't plan on it either lmao. I have already had a taste of my bf's parents cooking and the joke about white people hating seasoning isn't too far off... LOL. I'll stick to asian food and super ethnic foods XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 05:36:59 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I can’t eat most soul food/southern cooking because I have either an allergy or sensitivity to pork and almost everything is either cooked in lard or comes from pigs. But man, like even getting a sub at Subway or any food chain in NC tasted 10x better.
I prefer Asian and other ethnic food as well.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 05:48:33 )
@Tsundererra: I'm muslim so I can't eat pork anyways, so yeah lmao XD
Ehhh the Subway where I live... there's 2. One is great, the other one inside the Walmart tastes like garbage, the bread is stale... ugh I hate it lmao.

YES I love Indian food a lot omg so much flavor!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:18:56 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Omg girl, the reason I have this sensitivity is because my fam is Muslim! I was raised with zero contact with pork, and then I moved to Japan for work and was always sick because they sneak pork into 90% of the food. I remember I found “vegetarian” tomato soup, and one of the top ingredients was pork broth. :viosick: You might have an intolerance like me.
Yo, Indian is one of my favorites. I also love Thai food and Korean food.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:21:24 )
@Tsundererra: I'm not sensitive but if I accidentally eat some I know it's pork, it's super salty and very distinct taste. But dang i'm really sorry about that, the Japanese really love their pork lmao... and the Koreans XD
Ok how in the hell it's gonna say vegetarian but has pork as a broth ingredient?

MY FAMILY IS THAI AND I GET INFINITE THAI FOOD FOR LIFE <3

Donator — skin holes Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:57:15 )
@Laufeia: consume
👅

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 07:49:17 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Looool, at least the Koreans seem to understand the concept of vegetarian. Japanese peeps think it means a dish where the amount of veggies is greater than the meat in a dish. Just be careful if you ever go, because they sneak it in everything.
OMGGGGGG I’m jealous!!! ToT Thai food has all the flavoring and spices. No wonder you weren’t a fan of your bf’s fam’s cooking.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 18:20:26 )
@Tsundererra: Hehe gotcha! I'll have to learn the word "pork" and ask if any is in it... or just eat vegetables the whole time XD
Hehe, yes girl yassss! And no... absolutely not. They made spaghetti once (and my mom makes such a great spaghetti so much flavor) and I was like... "This tastes like they cooked the ground beef, drained it, and put it into tomato sauce, with noodles... no salt, no pepper, no seasoning". I legit was adding stuff left and right into my spaghetti just for me to eat it omg

It was so bland. Legit. Just cooked beef without putting anything on it, didn't add anything into the tomato sauce... and probably didn't put salt in the water when cooking the noddles... terrible ;w;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 21:58:53 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Buta is pig, and buta niku is pork. Usually if you tell them you have an allergy to pork, they’ll go above and beyond to make sure there is zero pig ingredients. There’s lots of veggie options to eat, so you’ll be ok. :D
Dude, you made me cringe so bad describing that spaghetti. There’s so many things you can throw on the ground beef and the sauce to flavor it up, like I don’t get how you can mess it up. D: Oof, this reminds me of the time I went to a friend’s house when I was in high school, and they made meatloaf. Never had meatloaf before but never again. Literally they took unseasoned ground beef and added ketchup on top and baked. It was so bad because the top had too much ketchup flavor, but the bottom with the meat had no flavor and was floating on unflavored ground beef juices. Pretty sure seasoning meat with salt and pepper is basic cooking 101 knowledge...

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 23:46:00 )
@Tsundererra: I knew niku was pork bc I call my cousin Nick pork XD Niiikuuuu lmao. But that's good. That's what I say in america so people don't question why I don't eat pork lol.

They could have cooked the beef in ketchup and it'd taste better than it did being plain asf... ;w; OH LMAO! That sounds disgusting, I think I just gagged...
Please draw my OCs <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.