Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk We had to put one of my cats to sleep :(

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 13:08:28 )

Suddenly it went really bad with her. She got really cramped. So we called the vet and we could come right away. There the decision was made to put her to sleep :(

The mom of an old friend of mine who I still have on Facebook will also die soon :(

What a time to be alive.

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 13:11:13 )

▁▼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▼▁

We had to put down one of my cats earlier this year... she also went so damn quickly and it's seriously the worst thing ever...
But It's better than letting them suffer!

Hope you're doing okay though... life can be pretty crappy all in one go...

▁▲▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▲▁

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 14:28:56 )
    Aw no I'm so sorry :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 15:56:17 )

Sorry to hear

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 16:44:37 )

That’s really hard! I’m sorry that your cat got put to sleep.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 17:12:15 )
@vengeance: sorry for your loss. :(
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 18:44:31 )

I'm sorry you had to let her go, but at least she went peacefully and with you guys nearby :0( it's always sad when animals die.

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 20:10:07 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Oh my goodness. :(

I just came back here after another long hiatus of mine and this is the first thing I see. :(

I'm so sorry for the loss of your furbaby, Veng. I am the kitty mommy of 4 precious babies and I'm dreading the day that I have to say goodbye to them. Our pets always take a piece of our hearts when they leave us.

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 20:59:45 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

I’m so very sorry for your loss.
It is hard and painful but your baby isn’t in pain anymore.
I lost my lovely in November and it still hurts, but it gets better.

Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 21:03:36 )
RIP to your kitty and I'm sorry for your loss.
I had to have one of my rats put to sleep a few days ago, he developed a brain tumor and they can't operate, so he just would have gotten worse.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 22:46:58 )
I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine the pain you're feeling right now...one of my furbabies is getting up there in age and I fear the day I'll have to say goodbye. But I've promised to be there when the time does come. Too many people just hand their pets over for euthanasia and it breaks my heart to imagine those animals spending their final moments in a strange place surrounded by strangers and filled with fear.

Try to focus on the happiness and quality of life you shared. The human heart has an infinite capacity for love. I truly believe she has gone to that great big sandbox in the sky, and you will see her again someday. <3

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 00:44:32 )

aah im so so sorry ): i hope youre doing well

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 04:15:42 )
I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. My mom and I recently had to put three little kittens to sleep. We were planning on adopting them all, but one got really sick all of the sudden. We found her in the yard, unable to get up and she had black around her nose and mouth. She was diagnosed with Feline Panleukopenia. It's a very contagious disease and we were told if one kitten had it, they all had it. When we took another in, I still had them test her anyway. I didn't want them to put her to sleep if she didn't have, but she did so we had to put all three down. They stopped eating and couldn't even swallow water.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.