Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Veng's prize festival

1 8 1 0 7 0 2 9 2
Laufeia generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 181
Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:15:18 )
aye aye yuh

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:16:07 )

Oof, 15? Dang, that's a lot!
I only have 13 I think. Ugh, so I'm a little nervous about getting back into the swing of things.

1 7 8 0 6 7 2 8 9
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 178
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:26:44 )
Fae Says --->

5 of my classes are 3 credits and 1 is 4 credits :'> normally I only take 5 classes lol but I gotta take 6 this semester, 5 in Spring, and then I gotta take Physics 2 over summer next year cause pre-reqs. I gotta do calc 1 this semester, calc 2 and physics 1 in spring xP my plans rely heavily on me passing all my classes hahahaaaaaa

@Totalanimefan: I LOVE YOUR AVI

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:28:21 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Wow that's a lot of classes! But I love how you have it all figured out now!
I wish I did as well. I know what classes I need to take. I just don't know what classes I'll be taking each semester because some classes aren't available every semester. D:

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:36:03 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: oh no! tbh I'm not sure if they'll have all the classes I want for Spring, but most of my classes are pretty necessary for the "core" degrees my community college offers
my friend was super upset this semester tho cause they're only offering 1 ASL level 3 class

@Totalanimefan: thanks~ ^-^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:45:03 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Ahh okay, then they should still be offered unless there isn't much interest. That's what they do here, if not enough people sign up, the class is just not offered that semester. Aww that sucks! D: There's one class I want to take just for fun, and it's Italian, but they never offer it anymore. But I know they used to so I always assume they'll bring it back. I guess not though.

1 5 5 0 4 4 2 6 6
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 155
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:56:48 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: yeah one of my comp sci classes for fall was actually supposed to be 16 weeks and a hybrid (online + in-person once a week) but they switched it to 8 weeks all online a week or 3 after I registered ha
oh no! Italian sounds like it'd be super cool to learn too D:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:01:32 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Really? o: I never do good in online classes. I do less bad when it's in person. Heh
Do you like the idea of all online? Or do you wish it had remained a hybrid class?
Right? I wish they would offer it again. I've always wanted to learn Italian. My dream was to visit Rome and Greece someday.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:21:52 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: one of my summer classes is all online :'> they're okay, it's manageable only because my schedule is so full haha
you can still do thaaaaat! it'll just be difficult xP my mom and papa actually went to visit family in Europe and my mom could only talk to like 3 of them cause she doesn't speak Italian ha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:24:56 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: It must be nice though since you don't have to leave the house. That's what I like about all online classes but I often forgot I had them. One semester, I had 2 all online classes and I forgot about them until a week later. Safe to say I failed them. xD

Well I honestly wish I could. My health doesn't allow for me to travel via plane. And I'm scared of the ocean. If I could visit Rome via bus, I would. Awww that sounds like so much fun though! I know very little Italian from what I've learned from an app, Memrise.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:28:56 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: eh; just means I have more time to do my online homework and it gets lumped in with that xD

awe I'm sorry! maybe one day in our lifetimes they'll make a dif way to travel :> she did have a lot of fun! I guess one of my cousins is a prof in the US? or he was for a bit before going home :> the only language I know is English haha I know bits and pieces of Spanish, but languages are hard for me

1 2 3 0 1 2 2 3 4
Laufeia generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 123
Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:30:17 )
I'm hungry

1 0 1 0 9 0 2 1 2
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 101
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:30:51 )
Fae Says --->

@Laufeia: same; what's for dinner? :P

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:33:03 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Well, at least you get it done. :3

That would be really neat if they did! I know English and Spanish, and a very small bit of Italian. Spanish is my first language but you'd never know it since my English is so good. I have been told I have an accent when I speak English though, but I obviously don't hear it. I learned English through school here because growing up here, all I ever spoke was Spanish.

@laufeia: Same, might have some soup in a little bit.

0 0 6 9 9 5 1 1 7
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 6
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:35:43 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: ooo nice! tbh I really admire anyone who knows more than one language, and I don't get why people are weird about accents? my dad is from Texas and has an accent but he's only ever spoken English, it's not like accents are a second-language-only kind of thing haha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:40:13 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: It isn't easy. I still speak pure Spanish when talking to my mum cause she only speaks it. But she understands some English and can speak very few words. Like...'My daughter or 'Mom' and pointing to herself. It's really cute. I'm her translator. Whenever we go anywhere, I basically do all the talking and translating. He is? Oof, must be really hot there. Yeah I don't know why people are weird about them either.

Oof! It sounds like it might rain today. I heard a roar of thunder just now.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:45:50 )
Fae Says --->

@Boss Rimi: languages are..extremely difficult to learn once your brain loses most of its neuroplasticity, which is...around 10 or 11 years old lmao that's adorable tho omg
it's really hot here in Cali too XD I live in like the almost-desert so it's in the 100s most of summer XP

rain? like hot rain or normal rain? :U

0 3 5 9 2 4 1 4 6
Laufeia generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 35
Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 01:07:53 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: same thing i had last night lol. What's leftover of the black bean burgers/rice/veggies:3 what r u eating?
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 01:12:09 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Ohhh well darn. lol
Ah, we both live in Cali, cool!

Normal rain and after posting that it started raining really hard!
So windy too! I'm having some tomato soup now to warm up.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

1 3 9 0 2 8 2 4 0
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 139
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 01:13:20 )
Fae Says --->

@Laufeia: I think mom is making burgers and hot dogs cause she accidentally left the casserole I made last night out and had to throw it away xP

@Boss Rimi: rain...I miss the rain...it's so damn hot here XD we've got the AC on, the fan in my room is on, and I'm sweatin in my short-shorts and tanktop orz

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.