Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Veng's prize festival

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:42:58 )

@garrister: Ahh okay. Yeah that's not too late but I understand.
Hopefully when you decide to sleep, you'll be able to get plenty of sleep!

@bioshock: They were very good. Too sweet with syrup though. D:

0 2 9 9 1 8 1 3 0
star2000shadow generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 29
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:45:41 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

Evening folks 'sleepy wave' how goes your night?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:46:16 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@vengeance: um says to ping if i get a winning number i did..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

0 1 9 9 0 8 1 2 0
Garrister generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 19
Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:51:29 )
@Boss Rimi: Me too! Usually my cat doesn't let me sleep in too late but, it's hard for me to ever be upset with a cat so that's fine. ^^

@Bioshock: I'm starting to think Renji has it out for me. Probably chuckling to itself somewhere behind all those ones and zeroes, no doubt.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:02:01 )

@bioshock: Yeah they were perfect on their own. ^^

@garrister: Aww you have a kitty?

1 3 2 0 2 1 2 4 3
Garrister generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 132
Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:02:29 )
@Bioshock: What if it wants a sacrifice? I can't handle that, I'm just a simple space-cat.

1 2 6 0 1 5 2 3 7
Garrister generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 126
Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:03:25 )
@Boss Rimi: Yes! I have three, actually. They're all very lovely and very soft. :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:07:06 )
Well, I had planned on spending more time here but my boyfriend surprised me with a visit today (he lives an hour away) so that was what I was up to instead!

How's everyone's day been?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:08:55 )

@garrister: D'aww I have three as well!
How cute! How old are they?

@zack: Hey that's okay. Always nice to spend time with your special someone. ; u ;

My day has been filled with posting really. I took a shower, my parents went shopping and I forgot to ask them for more bread. So now I'm running low on bread. D:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:15:03 )
@Boss Rimi: Yeah, it was fun! Though I'm tired now >_<; I didn't sleep well and I had planned on napping after work instead of entertaining but I'm glad nonetheless haha. Also um...Good luck? Bread is life.

@Bioshock: oh really? thankfully 1 hour isn't too much in our case but i don't have a car so unless he feels like driving we don't see each other a ton xP

0 9 2 9 8 1 1 0 3
Garrister generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 92
Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:16:08 )
@Boss Rimi: Aaww lovely!! Vivian is between four and five, Kip is a few months older than her, and Mergo is the youngest, closer to two or so years old. c: I actually made a "Tell me about your pets" thread and talked about them a bit there. XD

@Bioshock: I REFUSE. I'll just win anyway. 😎

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:34:40 )
@Bioshock: haha yes, i suppose that's true. one day he's gonna move though since he's in the air force, so when that happens it will be an interesting change.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:40:43 )

@zack: Aww, well I hope that you're able to get some good night's sleep later on! Thanks, I'll probably get some more bread tomorrow. Maybe.

@garrister: Aww those are really pretty names you gave them. They sound adorable!
I'll have to check it out!

Sorry, went to feed them!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:44:13 )
@Boss Rimi: xP I definitely am going to be early tonight. Or, rather, earlier than I typically do! What kind of bread do you usually get?

@Bioshock: haha i suppose so! that's something i'll think more about once it becomes more of a reality >_<;;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:48:03 )

@zack: Heheh
Umm, I just get regular white sandwich bread. But I do like to get wheat bagels sometimes. And sometimes I'll get a little bit of cinnamon raisin bread. That stuff is yum.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:51:08 )
@Boss Rimi: Cinnamon raisin bread omg... So good. I'm partial to denser, nuttier breads myself even though when I was younger I refused anything BUT white bread. Still love it, don't get me wrong, but I'm also hard-pressed to find bread I don't enjoy. Also, I tried a PB&J bagel the other day and It was surprisingly tasty. I was worried the bagel might leave the bread-to-filling ratio undesirable but it ended up being just fine!

0 4 6 9 3 5 1 5 7
Garrister generated a random number between 0 and 200; Resulting In 46
Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:51:35 )
@Boss Rimi: In that case, I look forward to reading about your lovelies! And I'm sure anyone else browsing that thread will enjoy it as well. ^u^ Not that anything's stopping you from talking about them here, of course, but I do wanna know a little about them. c:
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:53:54 )
@Garrister:
@boss rimi:

I personally demand and politely request photos of said kittens!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:57:40 )

@zack: So you like the bread with like all sorts of seeds in it? My dad really likes that bread too. I'm simple. I stick to white bread and wheat bagels. I only started liking the cinnamon raisin bread about...2 months ago? So Yeah, I was missing out! Hahah I've never had a pb&j bagel though. Now I'm curios to try it. o u o I will try to post the photos in garrister's thread when I go there. ; u ;

@garrister: Heh I understand. Ah well they're all very different from each other, personality wise. But I love them all even though they drive me crazy sometimes. Still, I love those little furballs regardless. I don't know what I'm going to do when they're gone, you know? I'm so used to having them around. To hearing them around the house, hearing them growl at each other. xD

@bioshock: Yeah you should get some sleep! D:

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 05:00:16 )
@Bioshock: i hear you there, it's getting late!

@Boss Rimi: ah, yes i will have to check it out as well then! i used to have cats but had to find a new home for them when i moved into my new place. :( i miss them so much. i used to fight with my brothers over the end piece of the cinnamon raisin loaf! T__T now i'm wishing i had some of my own.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.