Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Creative Endeavours [Hangout for all]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:07:03 )
@lunakiri: yeah :) I brought my Switch tho so I might secretly play >_> <_<
Shhh lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:13:03 )

@Austiderps: I SO wish I had the money for a switch, lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:14:31 )
@lunakiri: they're really cool maybe for Christmas you can get one ? I'm sure they will be on sale. ! I just had to buy a case for it ha luckily I work next to Gamestop

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:15:18 )
@lunakiri:
@austiderps:
They're a really solid system. It seemed iffy at first with the eShop being so empty but I am not disappointed in my purchase. ;w;

I AM disappointed in myself for almost never using it anymore, lmao D:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:18:14 )
@addy: yeah I was the same when I first got it I didn't really play much of it now I can't put it down. AND this month and and next month a few more fun games should be coming out so I'm excited

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:23:58 )
@austiderps: I hear Mario Odyssey is fantastic but I can't justify that purchase, lol... so many other games I gotta finish. ;w; That one looks like it'll take up all my time.

I STILL NEED TO BEAT ZELDA :<

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:25:34 )
@addy: AHHHH get Mario odyssey it's fuckkng amaIng holy shit ! Ha it's taken over my life when I'm not workin. ! I haven't beaten Zelda either or splatoon or Mario kart S: but Mario Odyssey will deff be the first I finish

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:29:45 )

@Austiderps: Lmao.
I won't wasxte my money on that fucking thing anyway
If someone else bought it for me, cool.
I, personally, will not waste my money on something with THIRTY-FUCKING-TWO GB OF HARDDRIVE SPACE when I can get a BETTER system with More like 500BG of space for LESS
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:31:28 )
@lunakiri: but but but ..... it's so glorious and wonderful D: *holds my switch up with sparkling eyes*
Behold it's beauty lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:31:54 )
@lunakiri: yeah the storage size is pretty sad. It's a handheld more than a standalone console which somewhaaat excuses it, but it does have a microSD slot at least. ;w;

I have .. all three consoles this generation .... I'm terrible. ):

@austiderps: aaaah i know everybody says it's so good

but too many games

TOO MANY

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:39:08 )
@addy: if anything get it for the holidays I promise you won't regret it lol its so amazing !! So much to do in the gme and ts simply beautiful graphics I'm so impressed

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:42:00 )
@austiderps: I may have to pick it up eventually, but I wanna clear a little more out of my plate first. I at least finished Cuphead completely so that's done, but I still need to finish Sonic Mania, even...

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:44:49 )
@addy: ugh I totally forgot about Cuphead I still need to try it !!!

I haven't played a sonic game since Sonic riders I think on the wii that came out years ago. Lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:47:02 )
@austiderps: honestly you aren't missing out, most Sonic games are terrible

I say this having spent like $70 on the super special collector's edition of Mania ;w;

they haven't aged well into modern gaming and it just kinda sucks. The old classic model works so well though, and Mania is a love letter to classic Sonic.

...that said, I have a preorder down for Sonic Forces, oops

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:49:00 )
@addy: I've heard the same from a few other people about the sonic games :/

Oh and at E3 I think it was there were tons of youtubers who got to play the new Sonic forces game which said it was terrible too ... so I'm just waiting for it to be released to see for myself because I thought it looked cool I just don't want to be disappointed :/

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:50:53 )
@austiderps: the thing about Sonic games is they always LOOK really cool? lmao

but they get plagued with bad loading times, bizarre glitches that should not have passed QA testing/been released, and just .. man.

it hurts me because I was a HUUUGE Sonic fan as a kid. Honestly, like, why I draw to this day. So I feel like I kinda have to get the new one but I never had any high hopes lmao.

Meanwhile, I knew Sonic Mania would be a treasure and it really is. <3 <3 <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:52:57 )
@addy: no I totally get you ! I'm that way with some stuff too! But who knows maybe it will turn out incredible and since you're already a fan maybe it'll be one of the best ? The Sonic mania did look amazing . Classic games are always pretty lit .

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:54:56 )
@austiderps: a friend got a review copy and based on his twitter ... it is not looking good, haha.

I'll probably still have fun with it too because even bad games have a special place in my heart.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:59:06 )
@addy: I don't understand though sonic was such a huge title why don't they put mroe effort into the gameplay :/ after all these years you think they would.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:01:04 )
@austiderps: yeah I don't ... like

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 were early in 3D platforming so some of their glitches and mistakes were forgivable because it's still kind of a new thing, and they were AMBITIOUS - they did stuff that wasn't really in other platformers at the time (gravity manipulation, going THAT FAST, stuff like that), so it was water under the bridge

But then they didn't like.. improve on it. lol. They seemed to think that was good enough and just pushed those games out the door. ;o;
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.