Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts After the event hangout

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:32:32 )
@vengeance: rubbing lavender and cbd on my back always seems to help =3= took a hot shower n feel a little better . My back never seems to give me a dang break >:(

@Tsundererra: nooooo pls spare me
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:38:07 )

@Tsundererra: I'm one town away from a good PoGo location. I did a raid, but I didn't get a shiny. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:39:38 )

@Bioshock: The afterparty with only the best Voltes~

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:41:41 )

@SnakeWeaver: PoGo is a ton of fun! I love playing.
@Tsundererra: Congrats on that many posts in the last 7 days though!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:43:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I've heard. There's so many funny pictures out there of pokemon popping up in hilarious places! And you can make your own avatar too~ x///x I'd love to make something to represent me... I donno what i'd pick if I ever got a cell phone. Maybe team instinct?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:51:32 )

@Bioshock: I guess we all didn't want it to end. I hope that you and everyone else will continue to be around ^^
@SnakeWeaver: That's my team! You should go with that one. ^_^ Some of the avatar items in PoGo are free, most of them aren't though. I do like being able to catch Pokemon but if you live in rural areas it's tough.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:55:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Ara ara, there are cash exclusive avatar items?^^;;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:59:18 )

@SnakeWeaver: Yeah there are a lot. And there are ways to earn coins, but it's kinda a pain and there is a daily cap of 50

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:28:07 )

@Bioshock: When do classes start?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:29:27 )

@Bioshock: What are you going to do with the rest of your summer?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:30:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@SnakeWeaver: Hahaha, do you just watch them do all of that? xD

@Totalanimefan: At least it sounds like you had a good time today. And thanks~ though my posting speed will probably cool down now that there’s no event.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:36:39 )

@Tsundererra: Everyone's probably will to be fair ^^; You got more posts in a week than like 1000 account do in their lifetime haha

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:37:07 )

@Bioshock: That sounds nice. I'm looking into how to get a finance degree. I like working with numbers and money.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:50:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I would probably do the daily things then. Besides, I love to walk.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:53:22 )

@SnakeWeaver: PoGo is really good for getting people out of the house and out walking!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 01:58:04 )
@Totalanimefan: So I've heard. Ever since it came out i kept thinking how perfect it would be for meee~ I've always loved walking, always always always!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:18:32 )

@SnakeWeaver: I love going for walks too. They are great! What does it look like outside where you walk?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:22:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow, I didn’t even think of it like that. O: But it’s true, I had like 200-300 posts before the event (I think).

Just glad there’s a hang out that’s kinda lively. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:24:47 )
@Totalanimefan: There's a lot of natural creeks where we live, ones that haven't been moved even in areas full of buildings. We're an odd place where you can see chickens, cows, sheep, but also buildings and bus stops xD There are a lot of birds and one side of town has wild squirrels. What about where you live?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:34:10 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah it is. I'm kinda here and there today but I'm glad that this place is popping lol
@SnakeWeaver: Wow that's cool. I live in a really boring neighborhood with just single family homes. I really like either walking in a park, or when I'm on vacation I like to walk a lot in cities and see all of the beautiful buildings.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.