Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries i just really want to share this masterpiece i just made

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:05:07 )

so, i made this masterpiece

tbh i love it
the deviantart post with all the credits is here
its based on the show Miraculous, because of course it is
enjoy

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 23:48:56 )

LOL I LOVE THIS
(also the link just goes to the notifications tab)
what was this made with???

I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 00:56:40 )

@Deaa: THANK U LMAO
(o rip i'll update that)

it was made using MMD, it has a TON of models that people make, which is pretty useful when u wanna make stuff like this but cant draw that well heh

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 01:50:41 )

Nice! I have been watching this show with the kids, lol.
It is great! ^_^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 02:46:31 )
What I saw of the show is pretty good, so far.
Except the problem is that I've yet to watch MORE of it, but to be fair with Season 01:
I dunno the 'best' order to watch the series with sadly.

92 posts as of now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:26:23 )

@dragoness129: its my favourite show UwU
it was meant for kids but now the main 4 characters have instagram accounts so idk who its meant for now LMAO

@LupaPrinceRomulus: its halfway through season 3 now, so i caught up within a week so its not too much to catch up on UWU
seaosn 1 doesnt really have a plot, but the miraculous fandom wiki has the order of episodes as the order that netflix has them!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:43:49 )
@kairosama: So Netflix at least TRIES To put up the chronological order for the most part, I'd hope.
79 posts left to go.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 03:48:50 )

I love Cat Noir. ^_^
Hmm, that is interesting.

Netflix is what we watch it on.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 01:07:45 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: yeah, ive heard netflix is the right order, although ive also heard that going by production order it better bc most tv stations air the episodes out of order ):

@dragoness129: chat noir is such a dork i love him UwU
i usually look around for episodes, i follow a TON of miraculous based accounts so i know when an english dub is out heh

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 01:11:31 )
@kairosama: Sadly I admit that not being sure if the episode order of Netflix is the chronological order or not's the main thing in the way of checking out the series. :(
This isn't Haruhi Suzumiya, which can get away with being run by the Broadcast Order for best results after all.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 01:23:10 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: as far as i know, the netflix order is right according to the fan wiki here
if you scroll up and hover over media, then episodes, itll have season 1 through 3 to choose from (and 4 and 5 bc theyre confirmed to be in the making yay) and itll have the order for season 2 and the current order of season 3 UwU
ive read that season 1 and 2 are in order on netflix, but since season 3 isnt complete yet im just watching the episodes as they come out and im gonna watch them in order once its finished

season 1 doesnt have a plot anyway so that one doesnt really matter with the order, but season 2 does and i used the wiki to watch it in the right order, and it made sense so im assuming i watched it in the right order LMAO

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 01:35:05 )
@kairosama: Okay, I'll have to add this show on the list of things to check out sometime.
Vocally speaking yes I know that Cristina Vee, Mela Lee and Bryce Papenbrook are in this, plus Keith Silverstein too.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 00:45:12 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: i hope you enjoy it!

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 05:47:52 )
@kairosama: I hope I will, too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.