Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat School is soon...

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 15:46:37 )

and I'm sooooo nervous. Usually I'm not this nervous but!! This year is a huge change for me.
For one, it's another NEW campus for me, and this time it's a college based campus (meaning it as the layout of a college.) and it's HUGE.
Another thing is that for my gym credit, I'm taking beginners gymnastics. I'm not too scared of being flipped and stuff it's just. My entire abdomen is EXTREMELY ticklish and just over-all vvvv senstive and i'm just. oh no. bad idea.
There's also the fact that me and my irl close friend (i love her to bits) have 0 classes together AGAIN for like. the 4th year in a row D: but all of our classes except 1 are either in the same building or right next to each other so I get to walk with her to every class :D
AND there's the OTHER fact that I'm taking a dual credit history class (DC Us History to be exact) meaning its college level learning and !!!!! Im a baby spare me.
And Finally, the fact that for lunch we are allowed to go OFF. CAMPUS. omg.... finally. Plus its an hour long!!! Yeah!!!! Thankfully if lunch gets out after 5th, I'm very close to the two restaurants I like so I can grab and go but. Man I'm nervous for this year!!!!
OH! and one more thing; i didn't get painting this year :( I got ceramics. But NEXT YEAR. next year for sure!!!!!! Soon mr. teacher.... soon.......

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 15:56:32 )

It is always a real change when you end up going to a differnt school/campus. Expecialy when they are larger. I felt the same way back then. But after being there for a while it was not as scary as I thought it might be. I adapted pretty quickly.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 19:07:39 )
@Howonk: man I hated being on a big campus! I had to run to every class because my classes were all over the place and they only give you like 3 minutes to get there. And some teachers really throw a fit when you would get there .5 seconds late xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 21:57:43 )

@vengeance: It is. I had to go to one last year but that school was really small as it was 2 stories. This school has buildings EVERYWHERE. Hopefully I adapt quickly like I did with the last campus ;w;

@Laufeia: Oh, I understand to a degree! here we get 5 minutes to get to class, and now I get around 7 because the classes are farther and in separate buildings !! But I understand the teacher thing omg

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.