Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat what is the biggest gossip you've heard?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 21:03:38 )
let me in on the tea

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 23:12:53 )
um idk what qualifies as gossip but this chick I went to school with, when she was younger, she had shid on her leg and thought it was chocolate.... and she ate it. >_> *shivers*
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 00:38:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Back when I used to work retail at a certain make up store, we had this guy who was in charge of catching shoplifters. He was REALLY good at his job and caught so many people, even ones who didn’t look suspicious to us on the floor. He was also a really chill and nice dude... or so we all thought.
I come in one day to find out he was fired because he stole my big boss’s credit card and bought a shit ton of stuff. Holy sh*t, the irony.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 01:54:02 )

Since 1103 posts.

Eh my life is a bit boring so I don't have too much gossip, but the best I heard was about me 8).
So this guy who dated my friend cheated on her with this other girl in our group of friends (at the time). When my friend found out, the ex blamed me and attempted to use me a scapegoat and their excuse was "Oh alexis told her and ruined everything" when I didn't say anything. I was just a bystander lol. Then for the next weeks this same ex would spread rumors about me calling me many colorful names, and he also lost the trust of my bf so he stopped hanging out with him, which added more fuel to flame. Then the ex blamed me for and would tell people "Alexis doesnt want him hanging out with me its all her fault". This tore our group in half but everyone who knew me knew it was major BS so I'm thankful for that haha.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 02:57:56 )
@bento: a lil' back story first~ 2 of my friends had babies maybe 3-4 months apart.

I've heard that the married one of them had told the other non married one that she was trying to have a baby and the non-married one got jealous and lied to her bf about her birth control and actually wound up pregnant first.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 17:27:31 )

[ Huh, you know usually I have like a ton of rumors or gossip to share. Recently there has been drama around me, but not things that I can really share. They aren't secrets or anything, they just won't matter to anyone not involved with my group. But I totally want to get into this tea spilling.

There's a guy at my mom's office who keeps hitting on this chick, she's gotten to where she'll mention her boyfriend a bunch. Supposedly the guy finally stopped. ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.