Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 15:59:23 )
ugh
my head
where is the foooood

125/500

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:01:26 )

Cooking. It's being cooked Dommy. Be patient.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:12:03 )
but I want to nap xD
IT'S DONE!!
byeee

126/500

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:21:00 )
My wish is your command~

Aw, leaving so soon?
I just got back XD

176/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:22:13 )

They'll be back at some point.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:26:19 )
My wish is your command~

I assume so XD

On the other hand... I just realised i feel exhausted too... XD

177/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:27:01 )

You heading for a nap too?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:29:18 )
My wish is your command~

I don't usually nap...maybe I will though... Or I'll just find something random to watch and zone out lol

179/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:29:58 )

That works too.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:30:44 )
My wish is your command~

Yepppp now what to watch... I feel like zoning out over cartoons, hmm... XD

180/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:31:57 )

I find it best to pick something I've seen a few times, if I'm looking for something to zone out too. That way I don't miss anything if it's something I really want to watch.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:34:25 )
My wish is your command~

Welp time to rewatch Gravity Falls-

Nah lol I dont ever wanna zone out watching it lol

Maybe I'll rewatch Steven Universe
Or Star Versus The Forces Of Evil XD

181/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:35:39 )

I need to catch up on Star vs The Forces of Evil, except I keep getting distracted by other things.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:36:52 )
My wish is your command~

Haha, mood, I kept doing that with.... I'm zoning out so much I can't remember right now lol

Oh wait! Supernatural, lol. Though it's not a cartoon but yeah I only watched up to season 8 or something lol

182/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:40:27 )

I really need to finish Steven Universe, just so I can be respected on my opinion. But I have a few issues with that show.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:43:16 )
My wish is your command~

Oh, can you tell me? I like hearing people's opinions XD
And why wouldn't people respect your opinion even if you haven't seen all of it that is currently released?
You've seen some of it at least, surely that means something?

183/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:45:48 )

Because that show is so inclusive people consider my opinion absurd, that because it does good things that all of it is perfect. Which it is not. It has far too much filler for my taste, you can skip 3 episodes in a row and not miss a damn thing. >w> And Steven pisses me off. I know what happens to Lars, I know about his mother, so it's not like I know nothing.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:53:31 )
My wish is your command~

Yeah, no show can be perfect to be honest, I don't think XD
To be honest I was tempted to skip episodes too but for some reason my brain was like "eh just do it for the heck of it okay, it's only like five minutes each anyway" rip me lol
Yeah... the fandom itself too is...something I feel like I should stay away from...though that's probably true of any fandom, to be honest XD
Though I heard there was a big commotion about somebody who drew Rose Quartz skinnier than she's represented in the show and got a lot of hate?
Idk fandoms honestly.

Oh, yeah, about Steven, I remember somebody making a point that every episode is centered around, or is from Steven's point of view...effectively strangling their chance of any character development when Steven isn't around, I think?

Me: The person who doesnt really have opinions until somebody points things out to me
lol I'm an idiot XD

184/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 16:59:31 )

The fandom is why I can't say anything mean about the show without getting bitched at. But yeah, the fandom did indeed attack and send death threats to a girl for drawing Rose skinnier. Heard she deleted all her social media or something like that.

Steven is one of those characters we're supposed to love and adore, but he's actually not very interesting. All he is is annoying, and doesn't get an ounce of character development until much later in the series. Lars I prefer and Connie I prefer, if the show was about one of them. I'd be all for it, filler and all.
Like I get filler is important to a long story. It really is. Filler gives the characters a chance to breathe and for us to get to know them better. Like Avatar the Last Airbender, it has a lot of filler too. But it never felt like it was taking away from the more story driven parts. Steven Universe just seems like it runs out of ideas and throws episodes together so they can meet like an episode quota or something.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 17:00:19 )

People also try to forgive Steven for his annoying behavior because he's a child, but I don't really see that as much of an excuse.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.