Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:28:11 )
@Unicorn: She's doing good. Chillin' out in the living room, watching tv with my uncle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:32:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: well that is good to hear, I wonder why you woke up? I wonder if a friend of mine woke up early yesterday morning I had a dream about them?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:34:14 )
@Unicorn: No idea, it just happens to me. I'll be sleeping good, I mean hard and drooling sleep. Then wham I'm awake.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:40:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh I see, normally when that happens to me, I am either wanting a drink of water, I am hungry, or I need to use my restroom.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:42:16 )
@Unicorn: I did wake up wanting ice cream.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:44:05 )
At this rate we will need an ice cream smiley just for you :vanora_xd:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:45:17 )
I'm okay with that. 3am ice cream is the best. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:55:10 )
@Another Movie Addict: but did you have any ice cream?

@Saeyra: hey, how are you doing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:57:16 )
@Unicorn: I do have ice cream and I did eat some.:3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:09:08 )
@Another Movie Addict: well that is very good to hear, wow it is 4 am

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:37:38 )
Lol gods I love Lucifer, this is such a fun show.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:42:58 )
@Another Movie Addict: what show are you watching?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:45:04 )
@Unicorn: Lucifer. Lol basically dear old fallen angel is running around on Earth helping solve crimes and a bunch of fantasy stuff. Best part though, is despite being very very hawt. He is a massive dork fish.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:46:37 )
@Unicorn: Hai! I'm okay, just finished shoveling some snow.

@Another Movie Addict: Yes, Lucifer is a sexy sexy man. That accent and those suits. Not to mention he can play the piano and sing! Be still my heart.
I watched all the episodes :vanora_xd:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:48:19 )
@Saeyra: I'm watching last night's episode now. >w< I love this show so much. Silly dorky Lucifer. He is so suave and so so very awkward turtle I love it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:51:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: I think that I've seen it, there has been a lot of great series out lately.

@Saeyra: oh so you got some fluffy snow also, how much snow did you get? Last time I looked, we had what looked like half a foot of snow.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:53:37 )
The best bad boy with a heart of gold. I love Maze and Amenadiel too (now he is a dork). The psychiatrist! Oh I love her too! She needs a pay raise for all the shit she has been through :vanora_xd:

@Unicorn: Its all covered with a layer of ice from the rain so unfortunately its not fluffy at the moment. It was a couple of days ago though!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:56:38 )
@Saeyra: Lol I love that the first place I ever saw the psychiatrist was a small bit role in The Haunted Mansion with Eddy Murphy. She was the lady that was all 'do you wanna divorce' while Murphy was selling them a house. It's cool to see her go from that small ass role to a major role in Lucifer.

@Unicorn: I'm pretty picky about the shows I watch.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:58:34 )
@Saeyra: oh I see, we just got our snow lastnight, and part of this morning. I think it did rain lastnight, for some reason it is called drizzle instead of rain? It seems like an odd word.

@Another Movie Addict: that is very understanding.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 11:02:13 )
@Another Movie Addict: I saw her first in the series called "Suits". She was pretty awesome there too. But yeah I am starting to adore her comedic acting.

@Unicorn: I think drizzle is when its extremely light rain. There are many types of rain/snow words like sleet, ice rain, hail and I cant think of others but there is more :vanora_xd: Please watch Lucifer too! Its a really good show. 10/10 would recommend. Unless of course you have religious reservations. I will understand.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.