Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:24:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Kiwi, tell me what Post it Notes is. xD EXPLAIN TO THIS NEWB.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:24:56 )

Short Answer: Kiwi tries to give too much and suffers as a consequence.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:25:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Priestess, it hurts me to hear that this has happened before. )’: Finding out a lot about the past today. And everything looked so peaceful and friendly... UNTIL THE TSUN NATION ATTACKED (with posts).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:25:29 )

It was fun though. This shit posting-est place on voltra.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:27:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, that sounds like my sort of place. xD But omg, can it even survive in this delayed post environment? It’ll be like the olympics being downgraded to a bunch of senior citizens running a mile. So sloooow.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:29:21 )

And it's not everyone. And it's not even all the time. There's plenty of staff that care and want to do better.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:32:24 )

I'm probably outting myself as an instigator now, but the truth is I WANT Voltra to succeed. I WANT it to be better than it is.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:32:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

He got concerned a few days ago because I was just spamming an emoji really fast, and he was like OH NO, 4 SECONDS BETWEEN POST BAD. I ADD DELAY. So I started typing out my messages and was still raking in the posts because damn, I have a non-volt related goal to reach. He needs to understand that I worked hard to rack up them posts, and it’s not an easy task for people with lives to do.
LOL, he was surprised I was taking it personally when my name was thrown in like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:33:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Priestess, be careful. You might get blocked too. Don’t mention the D word. Our opinions mean nothing. Only LOGIC.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:35:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I still like a lot of the staff, but man, today has hurt me badly. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:35:32 )

Sorry Tsun. =(

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:35:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I was angry running on the treadmill as I was talking with him too. xD DOPAMINE WHERE ARE YOU?!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:36:09 )

I mean that's a good way to burn calories at least.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:37:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

This is true. Though I haven’t eaten anything because I was so emotional from the drama.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:38:06 )

Oh dang, time to go. Gotta go buy cat food for the babies. Salt at ya later~

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:39:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Right?! I even said that the majority of people won’t dedicate 12 hours of posting on and off to get 2k a day, and he didn’t even listen. /:
My main goal isn’t even to make volts, it’s to get posts, and the delay is killing my spam game.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:43:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Goblin, I didn’t even know the things you and Kiwi and other older members had to go through. ): The staff looked like they got along well, so I didn’t expect any internal drama. It sucks to put so much into what you care, and then for you to get pushed away. ToT I’m sorry. I’m glad you still stuck around as a regular member so that my newb butt can meet you. I hope that the site can improve and stop these little dramas over small stuff.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:44:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Ice cream mochi sounds good, but I’m gonna go boil an egg for that protein, if it will still count for my post work out meal. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:47:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I didn’t just get 10k posts overnight, it’s like 2k a day, and I can only constantly spam for like 50 posts before I want to kill myself. xD But we got to have protective measures in case someone who likes the pain of posting 50+ posts and has enough time in the day to do it comes along. MMMMMMMM.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 00:09:40 )

Hi guys I’m out of work but I’m going to be busy for the rest of the night. I’m glad that you guys are so passionate for Voltra and so is the staff. Most of them work really hard.

I think what happened today shows that we all care and that we need to communicate together. I really like the idea of a CD about it. And I don’t think that anyone spamming this forum is a bad thing at all! I think the undercurrent is great for Voltra.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.