Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:32:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:32:15 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:32:37 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:32:47 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:32:58 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:33:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:33:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:33:34 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:34:26 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:37:17 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Oh snap! I thought I was further away because I haven’t been spamming as much as before. T^T You really are Volta’s top reporter. xD
Idk about making a thread about it. Maybe if I hit 100k I might.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:37:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: LOL, how many ohms you need?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:44:54 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: How about 1000 ohms?
And ehhhh, I feel bad for bragging about something like that. ;~;




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:52:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Vengeance is. xD But you’re more observing or reporting when you do it.
Lol, I almost sent you 1000 volts... >3>




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 05:54:09 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Man, my profile won’t even load my posts when I click because I have so many. xD But it’s easy to find me, just look on the forum page or ping me.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 06:04:18 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Nuuuuu, toooooo lazy and anxious to make more threads. xD Besides, what will people say? “Good for you”, “Who cares?”, “You crazy”, “Wow...”. u__u
Have fun with your game~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 06:16:27 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: LMFAO, you just want that extra posting with people shaming me. xD I caaaan’t and I wooooon’t. Let people not know my achievement. :’) It’s ok~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 16:47:50 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 16:48:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 16:48:43 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/4 16:48:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.