Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:52:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Unicorn: Awwww, she’s so cute! I used to have one of those little cars you peddle to get it to move, though I did want one of those wagons.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/19 22:44:53 )
@Tsundererra: we have to pull her in the wagon but i can understand that lol
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:11:49 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Unicorn: That’s still fun. I enjoyed things that involved adults playing with me when I was little. Like I loved it when my dad would push me on the swing.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:12:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Gonna be taking a break from spam posting to enjoy other hobbies. But I’ll be back~


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:16:23 )
@Tsundererra: I wish that we had a swing, it is just so boring and today was the worst it has been rainy.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/21 04:14:30 )
My hair smells yummy like apples
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/21 10:48:05 )
it also smells like coconut and other tropical fruits.
By the way good morning to you, I hope that you are doing well
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:27:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Totalanimefan: Haha, I’m kinda back now (or gonna try to be back). I started a new job that I have to wake up ass early for, and unfortunately I don’t have any moments of downtime to be on my phone there unlike my last job.
Btw, loving your aviii!!!


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:31:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Dang, I was expecting ya’ll to have made the posting goal during my hiatus. LET TSUN SHOW YOU DA WAE.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:31:34 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:31:47 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:32:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:32:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:32:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:33:04 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:33:15 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:33:38 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:33:50 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:34:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/13 21:34:38 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.